Quote Originally Posted by GriffW View Post
    That's all way over my little head

I like cake

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Gimme a break... Jeeze....
    you tell em JC

3. Default

Ok got a memory card opened that, and seems to not matching any of the enteries, I have a Samsung Galaxy MINI...does give me bloody headache, tho. I would go back to the shop asking how to put the memory card, or even claim, to exchange it, but I am afraid the shop assistant will have a look on my backround, I have seminaked babe on it, and not even have a clue how she bloody eneded up there! lol I foudn this phone very hard to opereate... Honestly this phone giving me a headache, not just clients cannot hear me in some stages, but also, it works like a computer I guess, I ended up with deleting all contacts....the only way I can contact them is via msg, as if I click create msg/find the contacts...it is apperantly still on my sim card...I know there was a thread about this phone before I will check it now

Reviews

damn this not easy
    sorry to hear all the problems
    i have a galaxy s , takes a bit of getting used to but a great phone

5. Default

do you know how to change the backround, honestly have no problems with computers, but have no idea how to change the backround of thisone, dont really want to show it to the shop assistant, lol....Portalington is a small place....would you please pm, or sent the msg on here??? Whenever I go to gallery / wallpapers, it is saying no items ((

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123