Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: missing heart

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Read this!!! she has changed her mind...lol
    Lol ............. Frustration Jimbo .....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

MrNiceGuy2010 (14-01-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Lol ............. Frustration Jimbo .....
    Gimme a break... Jeeze....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

MrNiceGuy2010 (14-01-12), sexylaura (14-01-12)

5. Default

People just calm down a bit!!! I amd NOT banned!!! I wasn't only connected by add staff regarding to my vertification pictures which I have never sent! Its 100 percent me in pictures tho' all I have to do sent my pics of my face with something I wear on the pics...have no camera with me and my phone galaxy mini says that there isnt enough memory, perhaps I should buy a memory card??? Any suggestions?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sexylaura For This Useful Post:

Julius Caesar (14-01-12)

Reviews

Most phone shops or any computer shop.
    I think you can get them in Xtravision as well.
    There is nothing worse for the lying soul than the mirror of reality

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexylaura View Post
    People just calm down a bit!!! I amd NOT banned!!! I wasn't only connected by add staff regarding to my vertification pictures which I have never sent! Its 100 percent me in pictures tho' all I have to do sent my pics of my face with something I wear on the pics...have no camera with me and my phone galaxy mini says that there isnt enough memory, perhaps I should buy a memory card??? Any suggestions?
    Try putting some files on the computer to makes space
    I know it is you in the photos
    hope you can get it sorted

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    Try putting some files on the computer to makes space
    I know it is you in the photos
    hope you can get it sorted

Will go and buy it have no computer with me tho missing heart really doesn't bother me tho better choice then waiting for notification or not vertified pics tho xxxx

Reviews

If the memory card or camera option dont work out I am a very talented artist and can do you...r portrait in a few hours just make sure your wear somthing from your profile pics

P.s my rate is €300 per hour ! ( reckon we be done after 3hrs)

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    If the memory card or camera option dont work out I am a very talented artist and can do you...r portrait in a few hours just make sure your wear somthing from your profile pics

P.s my rate is €300 per hour ! ( reckon we be done after 3hrs)

Lol only what I need is quick snap I rather to do that from my phone lol. I am very discreet person got a lots of offers from clients / photographers etc... As I am touring midlans my photos are ok I wont be too much in the eyes of agencies...I guess my amount of positive reviews is enough

Reviews

Lol only what I need is quick snap I rather to do that from my phone lol. I am very discreet person got a lots of offers from clients / photographers etc... As I am touring midlans my photos are ok I wont be too much in the eyes of agencies...I guess my amount of positive reviews is enough

you are amazing
    speaking from experience
    can i offer to take photo also ?
    LoL
    Last edited by simplesimon; 14-01-12 at 12:56.

Reviews

Pmsl you haven't seen my paintbrush yet!

Ok all joking aside , it's one photo EI requires !!!! Delete one of the pics on your phone , take a verification pic and send it ??? Simple! , honestly don't see why/how somthing so simple can be made sound so complicated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast