Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crystal Meth

Reviews

Default Crystal Meth

A drug that dates back hundreds of years originally manufactured in Asia, it became common during the world war to give soldiers energy and was highly used among suicide bombers.

In 2003 Thai authorites set up a campaign to eliminate the drug completely, this included killing 'users' on site.

It became big in Thailand and the rest of Asia when employers handed the drug out to workers so they could get their work done faster meaning they would get more work done overall and make more money.

It is now widepread in America and popular among soccer mums and college students wanting to experience a bigger high than the normal drugs such as cocaine. Use this drug and you will be in fighting against your mind for the rest of your life as paranioa is one of the main symptoms. Watch current tv for documentaries on this kind of subject, very insightful as to whats going on in the world..

Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

ciara (11-09-12), click n pick (12-01-12), Drake Ramora (14-01-12), Franken996 (12-01-12), very shy guy (10-09-12)

Meth is a serious scourge across the US..I posted a recent thread on it's outcome.
    On a lighter note, there's a truly great (fiction drama) TV show called 'Breaking Bad' which revolves around this drug.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Franken996 For This Useful Post:

Jaygoodtimes (12-01-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Franken996 View Post
    Meth is a serious scourge across the US..I posted a recent thread on it's outcome.
    On a lighter note, there's a truly great (fiction drama) TV show called 'Breaking Bad' which revolves around this drug.
    Nice1, i,ll check it out
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
    Nice1, i,ll check it out
    FYI- links on BB embedded below but I forgot to change font color- thought I'd done solast night in Settings-anybody know if I can make that as a default??

Blog Entries

Meth can destroy a person in less then a year! It is very addictive and once taken,doesn't have a way back...xx
    Retired for good all together.
    Thank you all the gentlemen I met, who I'll have sweet memories of it.
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Franken996 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy2011 View Post

Good to know my shit gets read!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Franken996 For This Useful Post:

MrNiceGuy2010 (13-01-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexy fernanda View Post
    Meth can destroy a person in less then a year! It is very addictive and once taken,doesn't have a way back...xx
    Would'nt really agree with that rehab has helped thousands

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

ciara (11-09-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
    Would'nt really agree with that rehab has helped thousands
    It can be strong for someone who is new to drugs, but yes rehab can help people.

Reviews

This drug is the road to hell and no way back without permanent mental and physical damage! AVOID

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pez For This Useful Post:

MrNiceGuy2010 (14-01-12)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast