Thread: Amsterdam Tips etc

Cool Amsterdam Tips etc

heading to amsterdam in a bit was just looking for some tips and tricks on accomodation and . . . . activities.
    dont want to be staying in the red light district (some from our group are going for other reasons)
    also whats normal price over there?
    Cheers lads hopefully ye havve some good tips
    Heading to Berlin Vienna and Poland (go on the boys in green) too so tips for those places would be good.

Reviews

who said college lads were just a bunch of wasters who partied all the time.

Reviews

when i go i stay in the red light so thats no good for ya, when you get to the airport the train that takes you to the city centre is underground.If you smoke weed there is a coffee shop just across the road from the train station, I went for the white russian weed in it and it was very tasty smoke.I would advise you to have a smoke after you find your hotel/hostel

The red light ladys price is ranging from 80 euro's for a half hour to more.Some windows have 2 ladys on offer or just one.Feel free to approach them to discuss price and favourites before going in.Also if you do go in i will warn you that the beds(if you would call them that) are shit, they are nothing more than a board of wood with a very flat thin mattress on them.Most ladys do not allow there body to be kissed or offer FK and OWO.Watch out for the dodgy dealers that lurk about the red light at night selling coke, they are easy to spot the walk about saying "Coka Charlie Coka" coke it aint lol

Hill Street Blues is a great coffe shop to hang out in and the munchie food is great, if you are to wiped out the staff will bring you what ever food you want so its a great place for getting stoned(also there milkshakes or fucking lush).
    Last edited by MrNiceGuy2010; 11-01-12 at 11:30.

Reviews

Look up swinger site. The love boat and paradise
    They let single guys in on certain nights google will find them for u

5. The Following User Says Thank You to petethedub For This Useful Post:

MrNiceGuy2010 (11-01-12)

Reviews

Cant go wrong in the leidseplein area
    http://www.hostelbookers.com/propert...18&intNights=1
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.