Ok.

I looked at this and I saw the issue you were talking about.

One of Soroya's photos looked very like it was of Brenda (looked like it was the same lady in the same lingerie etc, i.e. different photo but same model and same shoot), and both ladies pics were verified.

So, obviously something was amiss.

I took down the one photo on Soroya's page that looked like Brenda, assuming it was wrongly there for whatever reasons, and switched both ladies' profiles to unverified pics as a precaution.

We did do a couple of checks on these ladies when they first took out ads, and we found some grounds to believe both were using genuine pics, also both accept reviews, but better safe than sorry, so lets see if they get any reviews now or if they wish to provide us with any more proof their photos are real, and if they do get some reliable seeming reviews stating their photos are accurate or send us some more compelling evidence they are, we may switch them back to verified, but for now they can be unverified, whilst we wait and see what is going on here.

I thank you for bringing this to our attention Diver, but I will say I don't think "Patricia taking the piss" is the fairest title for this thread.

Do you think I want to con you guys?

Or do you think it is actually in my interest to get the information on this site as accurate as possible, and if things are wrong it is not my willful trying to "take the piss" out of you?

All feedback is welcome and you are right to tell us when we are wrong and it is a good service to us and other clients that you do, but I don't think you should be assuming we are taking this piss out of all you guys over something like this.

Pat x