Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The elusive luana......... is it really that difficult to contact her??

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by luana x View Post
    i will pm you right now,if my momma made 2 more Luanas the world was happier or not )
    Anyone knows a quick cure to flu,tried anything but it doesn`t go away
    Hope you'll feel better soon my dear!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ApolloA For This Useful Post:

luana X (07-01-12)

+1 for the hot whiskeys. Also, hot lemon and honey drinks, and echinacea.

Get well soon.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luana x View Post
    i will pm you right now,if my momma made 2 more Luanas the world was happier or not )
    Anyone knows a quick cure to flu,tried anything but it doesn`t go away
    There isnt any cure for flu, just plenty of fluids and bed rest. Dont move about as it will spread through you and it will take longer to get rid of. Only thing that will ease the symptoms are the usual suspects like solpadol and panadol etc.
    Get well soon.

5. Default

Apologies Luana..I never meant to imply that you werent answering calls or messages on purpose etc.

I only meant to agree with the title thread and say I had difficulty contacting you too, and seeing as you were a popular lady especially after winning the best girl of the month, that I thought there would be no chance any lucky bloke would get booking with you tonight.

Some balls of that I made by the looks of it,anyway sorry that it didn't come across the way I intended it to,and yes I agree with you kelly in that i wasnt trying for "ages" as I said but only for a short while when I think of it so sorry to you too my bad.In fact I was actually trying to be complimentary in that post somewhere along the way,only new to this site so hope ye dont hold it against me

Happy birthday for the last day hun and hope you feeling better soon
    It begins with me covered in sperm, trapped in my old man's balls. Then, suddenly... ESCAPE!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hunt View Post
    Apologies Luana..I never meant to imply that you werent answering calls or messages on purpose etc.

I only meant to agree with the title thread and say I had difficulty contacting you too, and seeing as you were a popular lady especially after winning the best girl of the month, that I thought there would be no chance any lucky bloke would get booking with you tonight.

Some balls of that I made by the looks of it,anyway sorry that it didn't come across the way I intended it to,and yes I agree with you kelly in that i wasnt trying for "ages" as I said but only for a short while when I think of it so sorry to you too my bad.In fact I was actually trying to be complimentary in that post somewhere along the way,only new to this site so hope ye dont hold it against me

Happy birthday for the last day hun and hope you feeling better soon
    No need to apologise I totally understand. Thank you for b'day wish
    And for those who read this I will apologise if you can't get trough but hopefully we'll meet one day xx
    A person must have a certain amount of intelligent ignorance to get anywhere.

087 368 6206

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luana X For This Useful Post:

Mike Hunt (07-01-12), RicFlair (08-01-12)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345