Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reject Racism!

Reviews

Default Reject Racism!

last evening on the news i seen a male Asian doctor
    complaining about a racially motivated assault.
    tonight it was a male African taxi driver telling of his assault
    in Ennis. he secured a conviction and said racism was rife in the town.

conversely, a caucasion taxi driver from Ennis said there has never been any
    racism in the town?

compared to other nations i've resided in, i find Ireland to generally be
    more racist. past aquaintances have shocked me in their inability to accept
    people from other regions of the globe.

given that humans originated in Africa, i find this rather sad and
    also ironic.

Last edited by warmcome; 05-01-12 at 20:32.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (05-01-12), max california (05-01-12), Prickly (06-01-12), very shy guy (05-01-12)

Ireland is a very racist country & generally doesnt welcome visitors from abroad

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dankush For This Useful Post:

imnotscotish (06-01-12)

didnt see you mention the white couple assaulted by a group of black girls you see you dont hear about attacks the other way round, because the media does NOT cover them, read into the full story of this video and you will be shocked racism is disgusting!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgIN4kBsNRg

is there racism out there? yes 100%, but it is not near as bad as it is made out to be, personally i have seen ALOT of racism the other way primarily from Nigerians toward Irish, one case which will shortly be up in court due to serious assault. I will get flamed for this but i stand by it, its something that is overly hyped in this country and people dont have a full picture of it, it works both ways and it happens both ways.

It was brought up jokingly in "the guard" about it being part of our culture, in my line of work the group i work with routinely rip into each other through out the day, we have had many nationalitys from all over europe and asia most seem to be able to take our "sense of humour" but a few employees we had from African countries took every single word we said seriously and to heart till the point one of the lads was being called a racist (when he was clearly not ) it put a complete downer on the whole group dynamic, people just didnt talk for fear.

Now i hate racism its disgusting and i would not tolerate it (towards any race group) but we need to thread carefully and not be overly PC either.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vaiodub For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (05-01-12), imnotscotish (06-01-12), saoirsemac (05-01-12), Slim Jim (06-01-12), very shy guy (05-01-12)

Reviews

Pricks are pricks no matter what colour they are!!

Remember:

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (05-01-12), kelly curvybabe (06-01-12), max california (05-01-12), mer (05-01-12), Nyna (05-01-12), saoirsemac (05-01-12), skyliner (06-01-12), Slim Jim (06-01-12), vaiodub (05-01-12), very shy guy (05-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by vaiodub View Post
    didnt see you mention the white couple assaulted by a group of black girls you see you dont hear about attacks the other way round, because the media does NOT cover them, read into the full story of this video and you will be shocked racism is disgusting!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgIN4kBsNRg

is there racism out there? yes 100%, but it is not near as bad as it is made out to be, personally i have seen ALOT of racism the other way primarily from Nigerians toward Irish, one case which will shortly be up in court due to serious assault. I will get flamed for this but i stand by it, its something that is overly hyped in this country and people dont have a full picture of it, it works both ways and it happens both ways.

It was brought up jokingly in "the guard" about it being part of our culture, in my line of work the group i work with routinely rip into each other through out the day, we have had many nationalitys from all over europe and asia most seem to be able to take our "sense of humour" but a few employees we had from African countries took every single word we said seriously and to heart till the point one of the lads was being called a racist (when he was clearly not ) it put a complete downer on the whole group dynamic, people just didnt talk for fear.

Now i hate racism its disgusting and i would not tolerate it (towards any race group) but we need to thread carefully and not be overly PC either.

excellent post!! i person dnt care who where or what u are

but a prick is a prick in any colour! and the race card is throw around way too much!
    i know first hand what it feels like to be picked on and bullied for how i look ie my weight its not nice!

but i too work with many nationailty i find the east europeans can be great crack and asian such as indians and pakistania can be cheeky in there own way and i have worked with some lovely nigeria people but i too have found that they tend to play the race card likes its a chip on there shoulder! but tbh we might only notice that as there is small amount of one nation here!

but we really need to chill pc barigarde if we have to treath someone with kid gloves because there black asian or whatever is that too not racism? like in ireland we mock each other langers boggers jackeens etc its just banter but u nearly feel u have to approach others differently in order not to be deemed racist
    and with that feeling and attitude we will never have equailty
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (05-01-12), vaiodub (05-01-12), very shy guy (05-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    last evening on the news i seen a male Asian doctor
    complaining about a racially motivated assault.
    tonight it was a male African taxi driver telling of his assault
    in Ennis. he secured a conviction and said racism was rife in the town.

conversely, a caucasion taxi driver from Ennis said there has never been any
    racism in the town?

compared to other nations i've resided in, i find Ireland to generally be
    more racist. past aquaintances have shocked me in their inability to accept
    people from other regions of the globe.

given that humans originated in Africa, i find this rather sad and
    also ironic.

What dud you come back here so for if we are such a collection of scum? Why dont you stay in those other loving countries? You give a few examples. there are about 4 million people in this country. We are no more racist than anywhere else. I see the other posy that the brainbox below posted. We are more welcoming on average than other countries as can be seen by other generous child benefit to foreigners that dont reside here. Go to any country and try to get what foreigners get here and see what happens.

This is my country. I have no problems with foreigners in here as long as they show some respect and not stick their nose into my business. If people find that racist they can go and fuck themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    excellent post!! i person dnt care who where or what u are

but a prick is a prick in any colour! and the race card is throw around way too much!
    i know first hand what it feels like to be picked on and bullied for how i look ie my weight its not nice!

but i too work with many nationailty i find the east europeans can be great crack and asian such as indians and pakistania can be cheeky in there own way and i have worked with some lovely nigeria people but i too have found that they tend to play the race card likes its a chip on there shoulder! but tbh we might only notice that as there is small amount of one nation here!

but we really need to chill pc barigarde if we have to treath someone with kid gloves because there black asian or whatever is that too not racism? like in ireland we mock each other langers boggers jackeens etc its just banter but u nearly feel u have to approach others differently in order not to be deemed racist
    and with that feeling and attitude we will never have equailty
    I am of Indian origin and experience racism frequently Who are u to sit on the fence and claim to know it all? u havent experienced racism

Quote Originally Posted by dankush View Post
    I am of Indian origin and experience racism frequently Who are u to sit on the fence and claim to know it all? u havent experienced racism
    Go to the law so.We havnt treated you like this. Others have! We arent all racists.

Quote Originally Posted by dankush View Post
    im not sitting on the fence at all!

racism and discrimation and bullying are all the same thing!

look at my pictures do u not thing i dont have a day without a snidey fat comment, or the looks and stares
    i get txts daily calling me a fat bitch and telling me to go and die!

u are been picked on because u are different! i am sorry u have experienced bullying because of your race truly i am racism is digusting along with any other form of discrimation!

do you not think homosexuals dnt face abuse! i aint about the colour of ur skin its about u been different!
    and there is sad and pathetic people everywhere who wish to point that very fact out!!
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post

racism and discrimation and bullying are all the same thing!

They arent the same thing. They are confused with one another and anotehr thing is a lot of foreigners are confusing the fact that a lot of these so called racists are actually scumbags and if it wasnt the foreigner being hit ,it would be someone else.

You can discriminate against someone of the same race. You can bully someone of the same race. Racism is "APPLIED" hatred towards someone of a different race and for that reason only. You can actually dislike a foreigner and not be a racist. Fact.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast