Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your partner KNOW you masturbate?

Reviews

Default Does your partner KNOW you masturbate?

We all do it, some a lot more than others but does your partner know you do, she may suspect as most women would but have you ever discussed it?
    I have, don't know how it came up (pardon the pun) but we had a good converstion about it, I have to say I got really turned on with the thoughts of her masturbating, she doesn't do it too often (or so she said) I suppose I did play down how often i maturbate also which in fairness isn't very often anyway but it was good to get it out in the open.

Now I don't want her walking in on me while I am whacking off, that would be embarrasing I suppose, wanking is kinda like me time, don't need anyone disturbing me and I'd imagine it would be the same for her although it would be a lot easier for a lady to cover it up if walked in on, a man on the other hand with a hard dick on display might need a little more explaining.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

dr love (03-01-12), Franken996 (03-01-12)

Reviews

I've often tried to show my girlfriend, but she doesn't think it's funny.

What's that phrase,
    To keep me happy
    If I haven't got an erection, make me a f' ing sandwich
    Last edited by Eugen; 03-01-12 at 14:08.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eugen For This Useful Post:

Franken996 (03-01-12), mer (03-01-12)

Never been shy about my needs, i speak openly about my masturbation even if other's don't. I have said to many a girlfriend...right im going home, probably have a wank at some point, a shower and then i'll call you later.

Common Practice for me...if they dont like it ( it is a natural thing to do, maybe not so for extreme christians) they just say and I say thats fine, Im going to meet tommy for a while
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (04-01-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    Never been shy about my needs, i speak openly about my masturbation even if other's don't. I have said to many a girlfriend...right im going home, probably have a wank at some point, a shower and then i'll call you later.

Common Practice for me...if they dont like it ( it is a natural thing to do, maybe not so for extreme christians) they just say and I say thats fine, Im going to meet tommy for a while
    You'd be surprised how much of a taboo subject it is, especially with older generations and even more so in repressed Ireland I reckon..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

No, she knows that I don't masturbate!

Reviews

dont have a partner prob never will lol and i wouldnt care its only a "tug and pull" and if she says anything just say sure come here then and sit on it pmsl

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

Eugen (03-01-12), TomEA (03-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    You'd be surprised how much of a taboo subject it is, especially with older generations and even more so in repressed Ireland I reckon..
    My ex girlfriend never liked it, I used to just laugh about it, and she would get the most serious face on her. she never did it herself either, i tried to encourage her, to expand on her sexuality a bit more....I'm not sure if she ever tried it or not, but if she did, thats probably the reason she left me....no use for me anymore! LOL
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

Eugen (03-01-12), mer (03-01-12)

Reviews

In fairness, 99% of men masturbate and the other 1% are liars

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (04-01-12), experiencedguy (03-01-12), Franken996 (03-01-12), hd7055 (03-01-12), mcgyver (03-01-12), mer (03-01-12), Morpheus (03-01-12), Nyna (03-01-12), TomEA (03-01-12)

I love to watch.. Turns me on..

(mind you not some stranger, but partner)

Gets my own juices flowing.. so to say..

I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

dr love (03-01-12), experiencedguy (03-01-12), Franken996 (03-01-12), UncleBob (03-01-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    We all do it, some a lot more than others but does your partner know you do, she may suspect as most women would but have you ever discussed it?
    I have, don't know how it came up (pardon the pun) but we had a good converstion about it, I have to say I got really turned on with the thoughts of her masturbating, she doesn't do it too often (or so she said) I suppose I did play down how often i maturbate also which in fairness isn't very often anyway but it was good to get it out in the open.

Now I don't want her walking in on me while I am whacking off, that would be embarrasing I suppose, wanking is kinda like me time, don't need anyone disturbing me and I'd imagine it would be the same for her although it would be a lot easier for a lady to cover it up if walked in on, a man on the other hand with a hard dick on display might need a little more explaining.
    In addition to the hard dick, it might difficult to explain the sheep pictures!!! Baah!

"Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

Franken996 (03-01-12), mer (03-01-12), Stephanie (03-01-12)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast