Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Submitting a Review when profile Suspended..

Reviews

Just to hijack this thread slightly. Last night I tried to leave my first review. However I could not review her at the location of the appointment. I've tried again today while sober. The appointment was 4 days ago and the lady is currently advertising in a different county. Is there an option other than reviewing & saying the appointment was at a different location? Also what is the timelimit for leaving a review?
    Last edited by longtipp; 09-01-13 at 13:43.

I would review in the new location and just add in your review where you saw her

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

longtipp (09-01-13), Nicole (09-01-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    I would review in the new location and just add in your review where you saw her
    and what if she hasn't a new location / no longer advertising, this is how you review her hence why it's a sticky ...

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    and what if she hasn't a new location / no longer advertising, this is how you review her hence why it's a sticky ...
    Replying to the guy who took it off topic
    Last edited by Martin Mod; 09-01-13 at 14:07.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

anon361 (09-01-13)

Reviews

Thanks for the replies lads. Appologies for deviating off topic but I thought if I asked on this sticky it might help others rather than getting lost in the forum/pm system. Any chance of an answer to the other question (I know it's in a thread somewhere last year but should realy be in a sticky), What is the time limit for leaving reviews?

Quote Originally Posted by longtipp View Post
    Thanks for the replies lads. Appologies for deviating off topic but I thought if I asked on this sticky it might help others rather than getting lost in the forum/pm system. Any chance of an answer to the other question (I know it's in a thread somewhere last year but should realy be in a sticky), What is the time limit for leaving reviews?
    four weeks
    Last edited by Martin Mod; 09-01-13 at 14:18.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

anon361 (09-01-13), longtipp (09-01-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    Replying to the guy who took it off topic
    My bad, thought you were just commenting on the thread, my bad..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Martin Ward (09-01-13)

Reviews

This system of leaving a review only works for 2 weeks after a lady leaves a location but you can leave a review for a lady up to 4 weeks after the encounter.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

longtipp (09-01-13), Martin Ward (09-01-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    This system of leaving a review only works for 2 weeks after a lady leaves a location ..............
    You sure this shouldn't read 2 days. Appointment was 4 days ago and her name is not in the drop down list.

Reviews

You sure this shouldn't read 2 days. Appointment was 4 days ago and her name is not in the drop down list.
    Maybe she has opted out, some ladies do that when they are no longer advertising..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast