Thread: Man City 0 Sunderland 1 ( Get in)

Default Man City 0 Sunderland 1 ( Get in)

Its hard following Sunderland, but somedays the underdogs strike back, I happy we got Martin O' Neill to give the team spirit and belief. Something you cannot buy. Result

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wonderboy1 View Post
    Its hard following Sunderland, but somedays the underdogs strike back, I happy we got Martin O' Neill to give the team spirit and belief. Something you cannot buy. Result
    Whoops, that serves me right for watching TV while browsing here
    Last edited by UncleBob; 01-01-12 at 21:51.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to UncleBob For This Useful Post:

wonderboy1 (01-01-12)

But do you think they will hold onto him??

5. The Following User Says Thank You to T_Tronic For This Useful Post:

wonderboy1 (01-01-12)

Reviews

GJ sunderland,all about the 3points.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CoolJay For This Useful Post:

wonderboy1 (01-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by T_Tronic View Post
    But do you think they will hold onto him??
    Maybe 2 years, he is a Sunderland Fan himself. But if Ellis Short keeps spending then MOM is very good at getting the best from his squad. He can fall out with management like in Villa over money, this is the key for a longer stay. For some reason the big clubs havnt offered him a contract but who know. Its a funny old game.

Reviews

Well Sunderland have certainly tried to buy team spirit based on the last few transfer windows.
    Great belief also, 11 men behind the ball being battered,before nicking it with a blatantly offside goal.
    Not that I'm bitter or anything
    There is nothing worse for the lying soul than the mirror of reality

10. The Following User Says Thank You to max california For This Useful Post:

wonderboy1 (01-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by max california View Post
    Well Sunderland have certainly tried to buy team spirit based on the last few transfer windows.
    Great belief also, 11 men behind the ball being battered,before nicking it with a blatantly offside goal.
    Not that I'm bitter or anything
    OWWWWWWWW I feel your pain, been there.

Maybe 2 years, he is a Sunderland Fan himself. But if Ellis Short keeps spending then MOM is very good at getting the best from his squad. He can fall out with management like in Villa over money, this is the key for a longer stay. For some reason the big clubs havnt offered him a contract but who know. Its a funny old game.
    I always said on this site he's going to be the next manager of city.... I really strongly believe so, regardless of who he is with. Ha-ha.

Reviews

Excellent! The premiership title challenge has just got interesting! (Especially if you support one of the non Manchester contenders!)

Fair play to Martin O'Neill. 3 games in charge and one draw and two wins!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

T_Tronic (02-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Excellent! The premiership title challenge has just got interesting! (Especially if you support one of the non Manchester contenders!)

Fair play to Martin O'Neill. 3 games in charge and one draw and two wins!
    honestly think though he's not going to be there for long.... Seriously like....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to T_Tronic For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (02-01-12)