Thread: Donegal preferably not letterkenny

Default Donegal preferably not letterkenny

I want to meet a girl in donegal but preferably not letterkenny would even think about going to Derry. I don't want to visit some1 in lkenny as I seen in the papers there was another bust a few weeks ago so I'm guessing the cops know where most of the girls are working so if any girls that are Planning to visit a hotel or even a new apartment it would be great if you could get in touch with me thanks

I've had no luck with this yet so I thought I'd bump it up and see if I get on any better this time. So if you plan to visit a hotel or new apartment block could you let me know thanks

Thought I would try this thread out again any replys are welcome

Your best bet is to try derry, dont think any operate in donegal town

Quote Originally Posted by omaguy View Post
    Your best bet is to try derry, dont think any operate in donegal town

Don't really fancy going to Derry either the psni are clamping down also i have no problem visiting someone in letterkenny just as long it's not 1 of the usual apartments. A hotel would be perfect

Quote Originally Posted by donegalmale View Post
    Don't really fancy going to Derry either the psni are clamping down also i have no problem visiting someone in letterkenny just as long it's not 1 of the usual apartments. A hotel would be perfect
    Have you thought about booking a hotel and having an outcall? You're very concerned about where you go but please remember that there are only a few places available to us ladies and hotels are not very friendly when we try to stay there

Good Luck x
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

Elinabebe (15-02-12)