Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: money and confusion

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by itstimenow View Post
    ok anytime wen i have no money to see a lady i do have a look at the ladies anyway and i do pick 2 ladies who i say ill defo visit one of these two as soon as i get a spare 100 but as soon as i get a spare 100 i find myself now chosing between 10 ladies.like whats da stori with that,,its just me isnt it?
    Another problem that I struggle with is as I have a set amount each month for punting I often find myself trying to decide between meeting a girl I know well as with these girls you know exactly the level of service you are going to receive, or taking a chance on someone I have never met before and risking what could turn out to be a total waste of limited cash.

So now im trying out about 75% of punts with girls I have already met and 25% on girls with no or very few reviews and so far have met 2 fantastic young ladies so the gamble can sometimes pay off.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blue8671 For This Useful Post:

Eugen (27-12-11), itstimenow (27-12-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by itstimenow View Post
    ok anytime wen i have no money to see a lady i do have a look at the ladies anyway and i do pick 2 ladies who i say ill defo visit one of these two as soon as i get a spare 100 but as soon as i get a spare 100 i find myself now chosing between 10 ladies.like whats da stori with that,,its just me isnt it?
    Money=Power, so when you have money, your sense of power increases and you feel the need to express that by confusing yourself with having to choose between 10 ladies. Which only clouds the issue, causing you to probably make a wrong decision and then spend time between ruing the choice you made, until the next time you get a 100, and the process starts all over again.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Sometimes i dont have the dough when the lady i like is in town and sometimes i have the dough when the lady is not here, but there are that many lovely ladies now so i will always be happy

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrNiceGuy2010 For This Useful Post:

Eugen (27-12-11), Julius Caesar (27-12-11), Morpheus (27-12-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Money=Power, so when you have money, your sense of power increases and you feel the need to express that by confusing yourself with having to choose between 10 ladies. Which only clouds the issue, causing you to probably make a wrong decision and then spend time between ruing the choice you made, until the next time you get a 100, and the process starts all over again.

Reviews

When the moneytree was more productive, I had 12 to 20 punts a year. The best of which I revisited for longer appointments at birthdays and Christmas.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to longtipp For This Useful Post:

Eugen (27-12-11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12