Thread: Here's one for the Ladies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cleanliness is great, and impeccable cleanliness even better...

But I don't give a shit if my client turns up in his paint spattered overalls without aftershave, nor even less if he has a toned stomach...
    He can even come in having just been jogging or mucking out the horses for all I care, as long as he gets in that shower without getting pissy, and comes out having washed from head to toe, back to front, using soap and hot water (This may sound obvious... you'd hope so, wouldn't you!)

The day I start offering a different level of service to someone whom 'in my eyes' is less physically attractive or well dressed than your own personal par, is the day I get a straight job and say goodbye!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Appoline View Post
    Cleanliness is great, and impeccable cleanliness even better...

But I don't give a shit if my client turns up in his paint spattered overalls without aftershave, nor even less if he has a toned stomach...
    He can even come in having just been jogging or mucking out the horses for all I care, as long as he gets in that shower without getting pissy, and comes out having washed from head to toe, back to front, using soap and hot water (This may sound obvious... you'd hope so, wouldn't you!)

The day I start offering a different level of service to someone whom 'in my eyes' is less physically attractive or well dressed than your own personal par, is the day I get a straight job and say goodbye!
    fair f***king dues to u

To be honest i prefer if the guy come and he is clean and just need to rinse in mouth & hand. So i can spend more sensual time with the person unstead of spending 10 mn waiting for someone you did not shower properly and u have to ask him not only to go for wash but a VERY GOOD WASH ( if you know what i mean)

The first impression is important, when i welcome someone and smell nice & correctly dress that put me a smile on my face stray away. That mean in general he look after himself, not only to come to see me as girl but as well in every day life.

When someone need a good wash i stand next to him in the bathroom to make sure he clean itself properly. But the strange thing is the clean one who ask for a quick shower and the dirty one you nearly have to beg them.
    For me good hygiene = Very good service
    Bad hygiene = cant do everything even if you want to

Blog Entries

Default OMG the horrors!

I have had the toilet paper one, the trainers, the sweaty track suite, the I have been out on a week long binge and haven't stopped at any point during this to shower once. But, the one that takes the biscuit is-everything is washed and sweet smelling, and you pull back the foreskin to discover, a rather LARGE build up of smegma, that white build up around the head of the penis. Not only that, but the smell is to say the least breathtaking. PULL BACK THE FORESKIN AND WASH, not just a courtesy rinse, but apply soap and water, and keep doing this until it squeaks. I will promise you, you will be well rewarded.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Default Excellent!!

'Til it squeaks!!

Nice one Violette!!

T
    xx

Blog Entries

Default I am serious! :)

Laugh if you will, but you know what I mean!

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

is it fair to say that a clean punter can expect a better service, wether this is a concious decision or not, i mean a lad can be coming from work, but can still be very clean.
    It stands to reason that what-ever job you do , you should want your work space to be clean, how many lads drive vans for a living and you let some-one who stinks , you automatically become aware of the foul smell from them, and you don't like it.
    When i come into work, I expect it to be as I left it, not with stains, smells and foulness prevailing.
    I fully beleive that with a little effort from the punters part, the standard of the service would increase, its obvious that if the Lady appreciates the effort you make then she will be more relaxed and the punter should receive a higher level of service, I personally would not want to pay €250 to a Lady who does her best to look after me whilst holding her breath against the smell, for fear that she might gag (vomit).
    As I said earlier, Cleanliness costs nothing.