I have been curious about this for some time.
When I go out with a lady or escort, I always shower, shave and dress well, casual but smart, I fully beleive in making an effort and in having excellent hygiene, a little Polo aftershave but always wear Dolce and Gabbana shave lotion is a good tip.
A Canali suit is a good look, classic handmade Italian suit from Loius Copeland.
I like the feeling of looking well and of having people notice, i am not conceited, it's just a vibe that i dig.
Here's my query to the Ladies.,I once asked an escort what was the worst bad hygiene that she had experienced, I was truly horrified with her reply, I thought that I would gag that a young gorgeous girl had to endure this extremely revolting hygiene, the guy had little bits of toilet paper entangled in his bum hair, could there anything more disgusting.
It is not good enough to say that these Ladies are being paid €250-€300 an hour, basic hygiene costs nothing, I clearly remember as a small child my Mother teaching me to wash myself, I also remember my Father teaching me to shave properly,cleanliness it's like kindness, manners or a smile, it costs nothing!!!
1. Smelly feet is a no-no- get rid of the trainers
2. Bad breath, especially smoke breath is a huge turn off- this goes for escorts too, minty fresh always.
3. trim the nasal hair, nothing worse than loose tobacco falling out of the nose.
4. Shower thouroghly, every bit, twice, and then after drying a nice body lotion, Davidoff do a nice one.
5. Clean clothes, don't shower and then jump into the dirty work clothes
6.If you must go to the toilet,(number two), wipe extensively and grap a quick shower in the escorts place.
7.I quarantee, that if you follow these simple rules, the girl friend experience will be worth the money,
8. finally, work on that tummy, over three weeks , build up to 150 tummy crunches a day,
Finally, could the escorts inform us Irish men of their worst experiences, hygiene wise, this will all lead to a more satisfactory encounter for both parties.