Thread: TV or TS

Default TV or TS

Ok. Had the itch and had to scratch. Went TV. Can't say overly enjoyed it (my fault not lady in question)though if honest there were moments. I'm not keen to go back and try TV but TS ladies do look sexy as hell.

Do you reckon if Tv wasn't great don't bother TS or is there a hell of a difference( noting the obvious of course)

What ye think?

Quote Originally Posted by Justtryit View Post
    Ok. Had the itch and had to scratch. Went TV. Can't say overly enjoyed it (my fault not lady in question)though if honest there were moments. I'm not keen to go back and try TV but TS ladies do look sexy as hell.

Do you reckon if Tv wasn't great don't bother TS or is there a hell of a difference( noting the obvious of course)

What ye think?
    honestly mate why not visit and find out... then you will know.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

blue8671 (22-12-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    honestly mate why not visit and find out... then you will know.
    Not really my cup of tea im afraid but I have to agree with benin if your curious enough just take the plunge, just book a 30min appointment to see how it goes, and if you enjoy yourself you can always go back for more.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blue8671 For This Useful Post:

benin (22-12-11)

There is a difference for sure, dont rule out that you might enjoy a TS just because a TV didnt do it for you.

Sorry who was the TV?