Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool striker Luis Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    john was being sarcastic mate...
    I always thought I was pretty good at being sarcastic Benny but it looks like I need to work on it, thanks for the hand though mate.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

herodotus (21-12-11)

Reviews

Suarez ban will not come into effect until well into January which means that he will be available for the important Premier League games over Christmas and the New Year.I agree with previous posters that Terry will get off with a lighter ban if he gets one at all.

Nothin more than he deserved not alone is he a racist but he is a cheating scumbag remember the world-cup quarter final when he handled the ball on the line with both hands as if they were playing last man back is goalie, and stoped ghana from winning and getting to the semis. And he is the biggest diver in the league as a Everton fan this came to light in the last derby when he was tackled wink wink by jack rodwell and went down as if he got his legs chopped of by a chainsaw and he wasnt even touched. I have watched him through his career and i do admit he is a good goalscorer but he is a cheat and a plauge on football

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I always thought I was pretty good at being sarcastic Benny but it looks like I need to work on it, thanks for the hand though mate.
    no your shite at it...if you need lessons pm me ... have your credit card number ready...and no i wont do oral!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (21-12-11)

no your shite at it...if you need lessons pm me ... have your credit card number ready...and no i wont do oral!
    Not even covered?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Not even covered?
    well it depends ...pm me hun xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (21-12-11)

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    Any info on what was apparently said? ( what exactly was the racial abuse)
    He called Evra " Il Negrito" which is term commonly used all across South America and usually in a non derogatory way. Cant understand how they have found him guilty when they had independent language experts testify that the use of this term is used all over South America and across a lot of the Latin type cultures across Europe. Suarez's dad is black, therefore making him mixed race himself.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to skyliner For This Useful Post:

TomEA (21-12-11)

well it depends ...pm me hun xxx
    I love you Benny you sexy little minx you.

You know lads I was thinking, I wonder how the black teammates of these guys feel and do they say anything to the likes of Terry and LS when they are charged of racially abusing another player from another team?

Reviews

I have to agree with this. Suarez is very talented and comitted but this is all cancelled out by the ridiculous amount of cheating that he gets up to. All you have to do is look at him and he goes down like he has been shot. The Rodwell incident was one of the worst cases.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy View Post
    Nothin more than he deserved not alone is he a racist but he is a cheating scumbag remember the world-cup quarter final when he handled the ball on the line with both hands as if they were playing last man back is goalie, and stoped ghana from winning and getting to the semis. And he is the biggest diver in the league as a Everton fan this came to light in the last derby when he was tackled wink wink by jack rodwell and went down as if he got his legs chopped of by a chainsaw and he wasnt even touched. I have watched him through his career and i do admit he is a good goalscorer but he is a cheat and a plauge on football

15. The Following User Says Thank You to herodotus For This Useful Post:

fozzy (21-12-11)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast