Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: another interview gone to the shitter

Reviews

Default another interview gone to the shitter

well i did another interview yesturday and quess what i didnt fecking get it hope the manager chokes on his tea
    i cant even get a fucking job in a super market i have 0 fucking skills and im just not bothered looking anymore fuck everything

i might aswell join the family and be nothing its who i am!!

some christmas spirit around i have 20 euro in me pocket lol cant even get anybody a present lol ahh well ill give them a smile and it may do

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

dr love (20-12-11), Julius Caesar (20-12-11)

Blog Entries

Don't give up, I know this sounds like a contradiction, but a couple of Summers ago I applied for jobs at 3 different Supermarkets and didn't even get an interview. I have a degree and a post grad. Don't blame it on you not having any skills, it might be they were looking for something specific and you just didn't have what they wanted on that occassion.

If you want me to check out your CV I'd be more than happy to check it over. Don't give up, think of 2012 as a new start and new chances.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

mer (20-12-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Don't give up, I know this sounds like a contradiction, but a couple of Summers ago I applied for jobs at 3 different Supermarkets and didn't even get an interview. I have a degree and a post grad. Don't blame it on you not having any skills, it might be they were looking for something specific and you just didn't have what they wanted on that occassion.

If you want me to check out your CV I'd be more than happy to check it over. Don't give up, think of 2012 as a new start and new chances.
    thanks kate hun i will try and keep my head up

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Sorry to hear that mer but chin up. Im a great believer in positive thinking, maybe its BS but it gets me through tough times.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

mer (20-12-11)

Reviews

I agree with you Kate. Mer my auld cocker I dont know you at all and please do not think that I'm passing judgement on ya. You come across as a genuine guy but have a very low Self esteem. This will always come across at interview. Have you tried any skills courses with FAS? If not contact your local Office and get your name down. Also ask about mock interviews at FAS.
    If you are determined enough and get a possitive attitude going it will work out.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

Forrest (20-12-11), harry10 (20-12-11), herodotus (20-12-11), Julius Caesar (20-12-11), mer (20-12-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    well i did another interview yesturday and quess what i didnt fecking get it hope the manager chokes on his tea
    i cant even get a fucking job in a super market i have 0 fucking skills and im just not bothered looking anymore fuck everything

i might aswell join the family and be nothing its who i am!!

some christmas spirit around i have 20 euro in me pocket lol cant even get anybody a present lol ahh well ill give them a smile and it may do
    I was in the same situation about 25 years ago, Mer, but I kept plugging away, and my life turned around eventually.

I know it can be difficult to stay positive at times, but once you have your health and a good attitude, you can get through it.

We all have skills, it's just a matter of developing them in the right way.

Don't give up, and always believe in yourself.
    Last edited by Forrest; 20-12-11 at 20:39.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

herodotus (20-12-11), mer (20-12-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

You keep your dignity mer and your head held high bro , we've all been there in one or another guise .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Julius Caesar (20-12-11), mer (20-12-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    I agree with you Kate. Mer my auld cocker I dont know you at all and please do not think that I'm passing judgement on ya. You come across as a genuine guy but have a very low Self esteem. This will always come across at interview. Have you tried any skills courses with FAS? If not contact your local Office and get your name down. Also ask about mock interviews at FAS.
    If you are determined enough and get a possitive attitude going it will work out.
    ahh im fed up of fas i was always in there looking for something to do and i never got word back form them! such a small place anyway wexford is, nothing i can do i cant move cause i have 0 money it takes me about a month to get 200 euro lol
    Last edited by mer; 20-12-11 at 20:47.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Sorry to hear that Mer, been in that position before and it can be soul destroying if you let it. The problem at the moment is too many people going for too few jobs, theres always some fucker better qualified /experienced/ thicker etc. just keep plugging away. Why not offer to do a free 'butter promotion' in the same supermarket (god knows what that would consist of ! but you obviously have a passion).
    As for not buying presents, if people know that your broke they won't expect anything, if they do, tell them to fuck off .
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

mer (20-12-11)

Reviews

Persevere mate and you will turn that corner

18. The Following User Says Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

mer (20-12-11)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast