Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: bookings routine

Default bookings routine

do you behave different on bookings depending on the time of the day?i find it strange that mornings bookings are quickie,then at lunch clients want to escape from work,afternoon they just want to have a good time to forget the stress of that day and then comes the night ones.does the time of the day influence your mood?
    A person must have a certain amount of intelligent ignorance to get anywhere.

087 368 6206

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luana X For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (28-12-11), petethedub (21-12-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luana x View Post
    do you behave different on bookings depending on the time of the day?i find it strange that mornings bookings are quickie,then at lunch clients want to escape from work,afternoon they just want to have a good time to forget the stress of that day and then comes the night ones.does the time of the day influence your mood?
    ha ha only the mornings do ....but when i wake up ...im happy all day ...im pretty laid back so i normally dont get mad or pissed off sometimes i have bad days but very rare morning time is the worst more so when your up a 6 in the morning and its more about just being tired lol but maybe its different for other people i only have one mood ....fun ..lol
    We're living in a world full of illusion. Everything is so unreal

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnnybbad For This Useful Post:

luana X (20-12-11), Stephanie (20-12-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luana x View Post
    Always have my meetings in the afternoon. Nice to spend a relaxing afternoon after a busy morning at work.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to harry10 For This Useful Post:

luana X (20-12-11), Stephanie (20-12-11)

I like to have a sneaky lunchtime meeting. Nothing makes me feel better than knowing I am doing something really nice and everyone else is working!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by daftscouser View Post
    I like to have a sneaky lunchtime meeting. Nothing makes me feel better than knowing I am doing something really nice and everyone else is working!!
    why do you call it lunchtime then?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fiatpunter For This Useful Post:

luana X (20-12-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
    Always have my meetings in the afternoon. Nice to spend a relaxing afternoon after a busy morning at work.
    Me too, theres something pleasant about an afternoon appointment. I'm not a morning person if i can help it. Perhaps because its a quiter time bookings seem to be less rushed (I don't mean going over time, just more relaxed. Plus its still light and you can see the lady !
    I do have a sudden urge around 10pm sometimes for some reason !!!!
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

harry10 (20-12-11), luana X (20-12-11)

Quote Originally Posted by daftscouser View Post
    sneaky perv
    A person must have a certain amount of intelligent ignorance to get anywhere.

087 368 6206

13. The Following User Says Thank You to luana X For This Useful Post:

skyliner (03-01-12)

Reviews

I always punt during the day because that is when i can get away with it... they are usually unrushed by either of us...

Reviews

Ye guys are all weird... punting during the day is only for WEIRDOS... and lunchtime is worse, when can you find time for your Tayto sambo and a bottle of coke FFS... Early morning ones are even WEIRDOer, FFS have ye no consideration for the poor girl in the mornings... give her a chance to wake up, not to mention get up... cuming at 08:00... feckin weirdos... the lot of ye...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

johnnybbad (21-12-11), luana X (20-12-11)

Reviews

There is a difference in the time of day, morning, afternoon is less rushed. I find nighttime appointments are good, but I always want to finish the night there and curl up to sleep with the lady in question, makes getting up and going home really difficult.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast