Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Small things ladies do that drive you wild!!!!

Reviews

Dick Small things ladies do that drive you wild!!!!

There are certain gestures or actions that a lady can do that get me very, very turned on.

I'm not talking about a girl stripping off and jumping me! That will obviously push my buttons (not that it has ever happend to me!). I'm talking about seemingly non-sexual actions that get me all worked up - like the way a lady twirls the tip of her hair in her fingers, the way she crinkles her nose, the way she rubs her legs together (like a cricket before going to bed, etc....

One thing that gets me really hot and bothered under the collar is seeing a lady lying on her tummy in bed, propped up on her elbows (reading a book or something) and then she bends her legs at the knees and start to swing them alternately.

I don't even know how to descibe it but there is a good example in the video clip below starting at the 1min 14 sec mark.

I can't explain it?? There is no ryme or reason to it, but I get sooo turned on when a girl does that!!!

So are there similar things that a girl may due nonchalantly and unwittingly that really, really pushes your buttons?

Incidentally, the girl in the video remake of the Andy Williams' classic number, is Denise Van Outen. I reckon Denise was one of the best slut tease TV presenters of all time!!! You can take the girl out of Essex but can't take the Essex out of the girl!!
    Last edited by Morpheus; 18-12-11 at 20:47.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

ciara (19-12-11), hd7055 (18-12-11), mature abby (18-12-11)

I get goosebumps if she licks my ear

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mucker155 For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (18-12-11)

Reviews

You perv Morph. All a lady has to do to turn me on is stare at me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (18-12-11)

Reviews

For me a large smile is where its at.
    What really really drives me wild is a lady running her fingernails through my hair (or what is left of it). lol
    Last edited by harry10; 18-12-11 at 20:53.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to harry10 For This Useful Post:

mature abby (18-12-11), Morpheus (18-12-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Wearing sexy leggings and boots showing off fab legs always does it for me

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gaaman For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (18-12-11)

small things ladys do?????

ffs was it ciara that told ye????...well was it????

*cough* i mean good thread suspicious

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

ciara (19-12-11), Morpheus (18-12-11)

Your right Morpheus there is definitely something about awoman lying on her belly elbows propped semi /naked.Sometmes
    the look in their eyes/smile or wink it would put ahorn on adead monk.
    bandithorny32

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bandithorny32 For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (18-12-11), Morpheus (19-12-11)

Reviews

Eyes... If a woman has that certain set of eyes then she can make me bananas!!! Well more bananas than I already am. But a sexy look or a wink... drives me wild!
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (19-12-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I'm fascinated when women do things with their hair. Let it down, tie it up, make a pony tail, toss it. It doesn't matter what - it's the gracefulness of the movement, the intimacy. It can turn me to jelly. And I love long hair, preferably let down.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Prickly For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (19-12-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    There are certain gestures or actions that a lady can do that get me very, very turned on.

I'm not talking about a girl stripping off and jumping me! That will obviously push my buttons (not that it has ever happend to me!). I'm talking about seemingly non-sexual actions that get me all worked up - like the way a lady twirls the tip of her hair in her fingers, the way she crinkles her nose, the way she rubs her legs together (like a cricket before going to bed, etc....

One thing that gets me really hot and bothered under the collar is seeing a lady lying on her tummy in bed, propped up on her elbows (reading a book or something) and then she bends her legs at the knees and start to swing them alternately.

I don't even know how to descibe it but there is a good example in the video clip below starting at the 1min 14 sec mark.

I can't explain it?? There is no ryme or reason to it, but I get sooo turned on when a girl does that!!!

So are there similar things that a girl may due nonchalantly and unwittingly that really, really pushes your buttons?

Incidentally, the girl in the video remake of the Andy Williams' classic number, is Denise Van Outen. I reckon Denise was one of the best slut tease TV presenters of all time!!! You can take the girl out of Essex but can't take the Essex out of the girl!!
    The last 10 seconds of that clip is uncannily indicitive of me arriving on a visit to one of my favorites...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (19-12-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast