Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: samsung galaxy 2

1. Default Have you looked at some of the other Android phones

You are spoilt for choice in terms of looks, functionality and performance from the latest Android phones

Some of the latest Android phones you might want to look at are

Motorola Droid Razr

Samsung Galaxy Note

Best thing to do is to go and have a look, if you like slim then Droid Razr is amazing (and it is water repellant) and if you like a large screen then Galaxy Note has biggest screen and if you want latest version of android then look at the nexus

Enjoy the hunt
    Last edited by magicalman9357; 16-12-11 at 22:25. Reason: Clip Removed

2. Default

Samsung Nexus video

The thing about the Nexus compared to the S2 is the S2 has an 8mp camera where as the new Nexus has a 5mp. Going in its favour though is it has the newest Android version which they call “Ice Cream Sandwich” and it has a bigger sceeen I think.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

4. Default Nexus And android icecream

Excellent point John.

Wonder how long it will take before the wallet feature takes off.

Wonder if other phones will use the face lock feature

ford

Blog Entries

I had a look at the Samsung Galaxy 2. Im afraid I dont like it. Its to big!! I love the features, but not the look.

Reviews

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXCK-...yer_detailpage

this phone is unreal.. beats audio sound is like nothing i have ever heard before...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    was thinking about upgrading from my shitty phone to something a bit more snazzy. the samsung galaxy 2 is the biz, so im told. if i sign up for one who ofers the best deal for billpay? what should i be looking out for?
    Upgraded myself last week to this phone and switched to 3 mobile as well - for €75.00 per month plus VAT (business plan - costs €96.00 on billpay) I get unlimited call to any network or landline in Ireland, free calls to landlines in UK, cheap calls to landlines and mobiles in Europe and unlimited texts - I am saving a fortune. Researched all service providers and this was the best I found. Very good phone as well.

8. Default

Ahh honey!!! I have now trouble, with bloody Galaxy Mini, not Galaxy 2, no pay plan, no bills, just pay as you go for 99 euro I cannot firgure this phone out, I had smart / silly simple phones before, but thisone gives me headache...

9. Default

I got an S1 through Three with unlimited data, got a £25 a month deal and love it! I don't know how I lived without it

10. Default

I got a memory card, but it doesnt match to any of the enteries!!! Thisone is quite cheap phone, it is Samsung galaxy mini, I guess I made a mistake not to purchase the memory card with thtat on the first place, I think the shop assistant here sold me the memory card, for the more advanced one....will go there back now, the only thing is there is only one mobile phone shop in Portalington

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sexylaura For This Useful Post:

Usernamed (27-06-12)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast