Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: samsung galaxy 2

Reviews

Default samsung galaxy 2

was thinking about upgrading from my shitty phone to something a bit more snazzy. the samsung galaxy 2 is the biz, so im told. if i sign up for one who ofers the best deal for billpay? what should i be looking out for?
    see you next tuesday

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bhoywonder For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (16-12-11)

No idea about any contracts or bill pays or anything, but have to agree with ya, have a quick flick around on one...its definitelly a phone worth getting.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Reviews

Got one a few months back. Brilliant phone. Would definitely recommend.

I had one, for an all-too-brief period...they dont do swimming

I'd for for a HTC if I was you. They dont do swimming either, but they are a better phone i.m.o., I have used both, I just think the HTC edges it on build quality and overall performance.
    Last edited by shadey; 16-12-11 at 10:24.

Reviews

I think it's cheaper to buy phones and not get locked into a contact where you end up paying more for the phone in the long run.

i agree yet also concur.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugen View Post
    I think it's cheaper to buy phones and not get locked into a contact where you end up paying more for the phone in the long run.
    I buy all my phones used. I'm usually behind a year, but it provides a few things that I like besides avoiding contracts. I avoid most release bugs, and in the case of the android phones I've used there's usually a pretty thriving mod community as well for rooting and custom Roms i just make sure the ESN is clear before I buy so I know it wasn't stolen or lost.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    was thinking about upgrading from my shitty phone to something a bit more snazzy. the samsung galaxy 2 is the biz, so im told. if i sign up for one who ofers the best deal for billpay? what should i be looking out for?
    Just upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy 2. So far so good, but I still don't know how to use half the functions.

I wanted something different, and everyone, I mean everyone seems to have an iphone.

John Rambo knows a thing or two about the above phone and highly recommends it. I'd say Johnny is very tech savy, so you could PM him for advice.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (16-12-11)

Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    Yeah bhoywonder just as Morpheus said I can’t recommend this phone highly enough, best reception, best camera, best video camera, best MP3 player, best web browser, I could go on and on, it’s a fantastic bit of kit all round.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

harry10 (16-12-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Yeah bhoywonder just as Morpheus said I can’t recommend this phone highly enough, best reception, best camera, best video camera, best MP3 player, best web browser, I could go on and on, it’s a fantastic bit of kit all round.
    I think it's fair to say the Samsung gets JR's vote
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (16-12-11)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast