31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 58.06%
  • No

13 41.94%

Thread: Household charge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thats a half hour punt. Decisions decisions.

Reviews

I hear that the government are considering bringing in an air tax whereby every person in the country will be fitted with an air regulator and charged per breath.Those who can hold their breath the longest will pay the least.

Reviews

I'll pay it because I couldn't be arsed fighting for 100 euro. Plus the septic tank charge of 50 euro. Its the same people that pay for everything and its not the poor its the working class.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dark-knight View Post
    I'll pay it because I couldn't be arsed fighting for 100 euro. Plus the septic tank charge of 50 euro. Its the same people that pay for everything and its not the poor its the working class.
    That's ^^^ exactly why we are paying so many different taxes...
    "ah sure it's only one hundred euro"....yeah right boss ! We are spineless feckers...we can give out about all this taxes on every Irish forums and in every pub...but most of us couldn't get up off our lazy ass and show this government that enough is enough ...once this tax is in what do you really think its going to stay at one hundred??? Not a hope,but with our attitude we deserve it...actually we deserve more taxes...