Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Unbelievable phone manner

Reviews

Very informative thread from both sides. Mutual respect and understanding is the key

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (17-12-11), MrNiceGuy2010 (16-12-11), FEMININE (17-12-11), Stephanie (18-12-11)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I am sorry my post disappoints you Tyra, it is not an attack more a request.

How can you say I am being misogynistic or disrespectful? I am only asking for MUTUAL respect. It goes both ways Tyra. If I am nice to you, I expect you to be nice to me. I have witnessed many girls being short tempered because I don’t understand “Wallen Row” to mean “Wellington Road” or whatever. I certainly don’t like to be told that as an Irishman I don’t understand anything and have a phone slammed down, after I have spent some time trying to follow poor instruction. This I would consider disrespectful. You will find no lady here, or any to the many I have visited, ever say I have shown the slightest disrespect. May I ask by the way at what stage you contacted Langerlad to apologise, before or after you saw this thread?

And Doodles, I have never discussed favourites or pricing on the phone as frankly favourites do not interest me and price does not concern me, I am decisively talking about phone manner when receiving instructions to a location or the initial cordial hello how are ya type of greeting. Of course I respect a lady could be in a public place, and can read between the lines. But having said that, there are individuals that do especially have requests; surely they must be allowed to ensure these will be on offer before they make that visit. If a lady is in a public place she should either not answer her phone or explain she cannot talk now and text back a ‘call now’ when it is more suitable for her.

Yes it is an misoginystic and disrespectful to say streigt away " u are in industry of sex" , "u provide sex 4 money" , so we are workers...yeahhh very "polite"
    Let me tell u about how i contact Thelagerlad...after he put up the thread he p.m again sayin that he is disapointed about i hang up...i p.m ,i said: is your fault that u did not introduce ur self when u called..and 2day i just had stuppid calls bullshiting me..we had chat bfore by p.m ,than in a few hours we talk on phone...i explained to him the situation...than next day i got other idiots caller warnning me bla bla...and contacted the EI,i submited an report in ugly mugs and one of the recepcion of EI told me that is an thread about me in Warnning section,i even don't knew it about

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Very informative thread from both sides. Mutual respect and understanding is the key
    Yeah that's the key...but not when the callers start the conversation with me barking or with them stuppid questions...and bla bla bla
    I am very plesant on phone but them tone of voice and questions turn off
    Guys when u call us smile if u r especting for another smile...how could i get a smiley face when they r barking??

Reviews

Am side-stepping original post here.

Phone manner does matter. Have come to understand that girls are sick of 'bogus' calls but that's hardly my fault - honestly, the amount of appointments I have planned and quickly cancelled following a narky phone call ... am sure ladies concerned would be 'all sweetness and light' if appointment went ahead but life is short ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hd7055 For This Useful Post:

FEMININE (17-12-11), Stephanie (18-12-11)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Im sorry now Euge but the guy has a point. There is no reason for a girl to be angry or rude just cos you cant understand her or hear her properly, especially if the guy himself is cordial... It would seem this girl has little patience at times... check this out from one of her reviews

Now I know that a lot of the guys here have seen her and speak highly of her, but there is no need for this. It can be quite frustrating when a girl is attempting to give directions and just cant say street names or apartment names right. If I show patience so should she... Afterall I am a potential client...
    I preffer NOT

having met tyra in person i have to say shes the business a true lady passionate intelligent and a stunner she has always been v polite and v patient and take it from someone whose actually met her shes the business guy dont be turned off her by this blog if you are its your loss seriously shes a true lady happy xmas y'all ps respect the escourts at all times

9. The Following User Says Thank You to willah1 For This Useful Post:

FEMININE (17-12-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willah1 View Post
    having met tyra in person i have to say shes the business a true lady passionate intelligent and a stunner she has always been v polite and v patient and take it from someone whose actually met her shes the business guy dont be turned off her by this blog if you are its your loss seriously shes a true lady happy xmas y'all ps respect the escourts at all times
    Aye she sounds great mate i take it you did not use the W word when on the phone to her

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexytyra View Post
    I preffer NOT
    I'm hurt.... Does this mean you are going to retract the friend request you sent me yesterday to butter me up. PMSL.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

MrNiceGuy2010 (17-12-11)

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    You're a very smwart guy.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Judge Judy For This Useful Post:

samlad (17-12-11), wolfie (17-12-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Judy View Post
    You're a very smwart guy.
    Hey judge, you spelt smart wrong lol

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast