Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Unbelievable phone manner

hey mr niceguy,
    what the problem man with having 2 reviews and whats the prob in general chill out

as rodney kind said why cant we all just get along take care lad willah1

Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy2011 View Post
    Will stop typing then you Smeee smeeeee Smeg Head
    No need to pull the piss, if you have issues with a reviewer, you know where to report it and who to report it to. Dont be making a big deal on an open forum....

Smeg head?? Seriously?? C'mon man how old are ya LOL
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Reviews

I'm with Jamescork to a point on this one, anyone that has met me would vouch I'm an OK Guy, always courteous and to the point (basically making an appointment) on the phone yet I have come across some real peaches, 1 or 2 I'd swear were fighting with someone else just before I called and I got the brunt of it, is that fair, hell no, is it my fault you have to deal with idiots all the time, no, so why do I have to make exceptions for bad manners.
    It's a difficult job, getting harder by the day going by all accounts but as someone recently said to me that because of the hard times you just have to motivate yourself a bit more, if you cannot, take some time out.
    Many have said manners beget manners but I really wish that were true, it is not, like there are clients with bad attitudes there are also ladies with bad attitudes also, I understand there probably is a reason for it but in a hospitality industry one must have a friendly demeanour at all times in order to succeed no matter how bad the last guest was, like I said, if you can't, take some time out to compose yourself..

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

benin (18-12-11), carlos marvado (19-12-11), hd7055 (18-12-11), JAMESCORK (19-12-11), TomEA (18-12-11), willah1 (18-12-11)

Continue to use your rather childish insults and an infraction will occur. I am rather chilled MNG, you leave me to me and try and cool yourself off before posting again.

Must be some messed up sources you have, its rather fitting you should say that after your all...your age is showing in these posts.

Do not continue to provoke
    Last edited by TomEA; 18-12-11 at 22:01.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

willah1 (18-12-11)

well said finally back to the topic thanks anon

9. The Following User Says Thank You to willah1 For This Useful Post:

anon361 (18-12-11)

that said escourts put up with a lot and tyras a grt lady think she just had a bad moment at best we are all imperfect humans who make mistake learn and grow sometimes i think it takes more than a moment given the crap escourts have to put up with
    Last edited by willah1; 18-12-11 at 22:13.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willah1 View Post
    that said escourts put up with a lot and tyras a grt lady think she just had a bad moment at best we are all imperfect humans who make mistake learn and grow sometimes i think it takes more than a moment given the crap escourts have to put up with
    I'm sure she is but I haven't seen it from her posts, just someone who is being defencive, if it were to happen to me and the lady came along and said hands up, I was having a bad moment, then I'd have given her some leeway but to be on the defencive from the get-go doesn't work..

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (18-12-11), MrNiceGuy2010 (18-12-11)

hey,
    she did put her hands up and apoligise the man who started this was a true gent about it but i do think that anyone certainly me for sure would be defensive being openly discussed in a forum

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willah1 View Post
    hey,
    she did put her hands up and apoligise the man who started this was a true gent about it but i do think that anyone certainly me for sure would be defensive being openly discussed in a forum
    I must have missed that bit, all I recall is her saying it was his fault she was rude because he didn't tell her who he was

Let me tell u about how i contact Thelagerlad...after he put up the thread he p.m again sayin that he is disapointed about i hang up...i p.m ,i said: is your fault that u did not introduce ur self when u called..
    Last edited by anon361; 18-12-11 at 22:55.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

MrNiceGuy2010 (18-12-11)

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast