Thread: Coming Home For Christmas.

1. Santa Coming Home For Christmas.

Hi Girls,

I've been working for the past 6 months in, lets just say, a very "religiously restrictive" country, where alchohol and beautiful courtesans like yourselves, are totally taboo and very heavily policed to make sure that there's not even an underground scene.

I'll be coming home to Ireland for Christmas and to say that I'm looking forward to meeting a few of you lovely ladies during my holidays, is probably the understatement of the dedcade !!

I've been reading over the EI section for Cork, in a bid to have some kind of a plan, regarding my Christmas presents to myself (ie you girls!), and I can't seem to find any ladies who will be in the Cork area 22 - 24 December :-(

Everyone seems to be a touring girl, and all seem to be bailing out of the City, at the latest of the 18th of December. Christmas with your families I have no doubt, and probably well deserved.

So to finally get to the point, my question is this, actually two questions:

1. Are there any ladies who are permanently based in Cork ?
    If there are, could you please let me know who you are.

2. Are any of the touring laduies going to be in Cork, on the 23rd or 24th of December ?
    If there are, then could you please let me know who you are, and if not, then whoever's back in Cork soonest after Christmas again, if you could give me a clue, I'd really really appreciate it !

I'm flying back to the boonies on the 7th of January and I won't get out again until Easter !
    If ever you considered your profession to be a vital service girls, then this is it !

To those of you who are going home to be with your families and friends, have a great Christmas !!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to quitetheboy For This Useful Post:

carlos marvado (14-12-11), Franken996 (14-12-11), Stephanie (14-12-11)

Now, that's what I call advance planning! Gentlemen, take a note.
    Pity i'm based in Dublin.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Now, that's what I call advance planning! Gentlemen, take a note.
    Pity i'm based in Dublin.
    It sue is Emma, a terrible pity indeed :-)

Quote Originally Posted by quitetheboy View Post
    It sue is Emma, a terrible pity indeed :-)
    Who is Emma?

6. Default

ANNA !!!!!!

So sorry !!! I have no idea what happened there ! Must be the excitement of getting out of here has my brain scrambled.

Please accept my most humble apologies !

Reviews

ANNA !!!!!!

So sorry !!! I have no idea what happened there ! Must be the excitement of getting out of here has my brain scrambled.

You've been too long in the desert Brother........the sun is starting to play tricks with your eyesight.

Enjoy your stay back home in Langerland.......it aint Dublin, but it aint the desert either.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

Anna23 (14-12-11), quitetheboy (14-12-11)

ANNA !!!!!!

Have a great Christmas! x