Thread: A good place with positive vibes.

Reviews

Thumbs up A good place with positive vibes.

I have spent a lot of time on these boards since joining this site. and there have been rows, debates arguments and serious crap, but I have to admit by and large I have found nothing but positivity and kindness.

We all go through crap in our lives, either affecting us personally or those we love, this site has provided nothing but positive feedback to me during these times. I have friends through EI that provide support I haven't found anywhere else.

I just wanted to say thanks to all here for the respect, support, arguments and crap. My personal difficulties are hopefully improving and I would ask you all who have some positive vibes to spare to redirect to those on here who need them, they may not tell you they need them but there are people here who need our support.

Thanks guys and keep it up.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (12-12-11), hd7055 (13-12-11), herodotus (12-12-11), JAMESCORK (13-12-11), jammy69 (13-12-11), johnnybbad (13-12-11), Lucy Chambers (13-12-11), lucy x (13-12-11), max california (12-12-11), mer (13-12-11), Morpheus (13-12-11), MrNiceGuy2010 (13-12-11), Sexy Samantha British (13-12-11), Stephanie (13-12-11), TomEA (13-12-11), WatWatWat (13-12-11), wolfie (13-12-11)

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    I have spent a lot of time on these boards since joining this site. and there have been rows, debates arguments and serious crap, but I have to admit by and large I have found nothing but positivity and kindness.

We all go through crap in our lives, either affecting us personally or those we love, this site has provided nothing but positive feedback to me during these times. I have friends through EI that provide support I haven't found anywhere else.

I just wanted to say thanks to all here for the respect, support, arguments and crap. My personal difficulties are hopefully improving and I would ask you all who have some positive vibes to spare to redirect to those on here who need them, they may not tell you they need them but there are people here who need our support.

I told you that you would love me in the end. Im like the clap
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (13-12-11), hd7055 (13-12-11)

Reviews

Amen to that Doodle. Christmas is a very joyful time but for some it's an incredibly lonely time. To those struggling to cope at this time of year I would say open up to someone close that can help you get by
    Rock on always

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (13-12-11), hd7055 (13-12-11), mer (13-12-11), Stephanie (13-12-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I told you that you would love me in the end. Im like the clap
    but you can cure the clap!!!!

Doodlebug,we do not know each other but but I hope to be your friend

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lucy x For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (13-12-11)

Reviews

i love positivity ....its the best place in the world id say im down about 2% of the year ..the rest im as happy as larry everybody gets there bad days ...we all only human ....stuck in a world full of isolation when it boils down to it ..

We're living in a world full of illusion. Everything is so unreal

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnnybbad For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (13-12-11), lucy x (13-12-11), Stephanie (13-12-11)

Do your best to receive the same

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lucy x For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (13-12-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post

Well said Doodles. I'm not here much these days, but always find it a great place to turn to when the 'black dog' comes back.
    Retired from punting, yet still here?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jammy69 For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (13-12-11), Stephanie (13-12-11)