Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anybody else feel so horny these days?

Exclamation Does anybody else feel so horny these days?

Ok, I know this topic is a bit of a taboo on these chastitious boards, however I suspect, that there is something seriously wrong with me. I have just released a client, that was forced to fuck me senseless for 2 hours instead of one ( poor fella, I hope I didnt make him miss anything important). I just took a shower, had something to eat and now I'm horny again! I'd go and play with my dildos, however, I'm completely exhausted since I was masturbating 3 times earlier in the day and now shagging for 2 hrs. This cannot go on like this!
    I want to quietly pursue my spiritual endeavours and instead of meditation I keep thinking of sex! Oh, btw meditation never fails to make me horny! It's so annoying...

Note: I am NOT taking the piss with this thread. I'm looking for some serious advice. Thanks for understanding.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anna23 For This Useful Post:

davedrave (13-12-11), herodotus (12-12-11), max california (13-12-11), mer (12-12-11), Morpheus (12-12-11)

My friend told me something similar,but she is pregnant any chance Anna?
    Good bye Ireland!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Ok, I know this topic is a bit of a taboo on these chastitious boards, however I suspect, that there is something seriously wrong with me. I have just released a client, that was forced to fuck me senseless for 2 hours instead of one ( poor fella, I hope I didnt make him miss anything important). I just took a shower, had something to eat and now I'm horny again! I'd go and play with my dildos, however, I'm completely exhausted since I was masturbating 3 times earlier in the day and now shagging for 2 hrs. This cannot go on like this!
    I want to quietly pursue my spiritual endeavours and instead of meditation I keep thinking of sex! Oh, btw meditation never fails to make me horny! It's so annoying...

Note: I am NOT taking the piss with this thread. I'm looking for some serious advice. Thanks for understanding.
    Smoke some weed or eat some cadburys chocolate and watch a weepy movie.

Reviews

U need a few fukbuddies!!! lol

I know what u mean tho, i sometime get so horny that i think my penis will fall off i abuse it so much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    U need a few fukbuddies!!! lol

I know what u mean tho, i sometime get so horny that i think my penis will fall off i abuse it so much!!!
    I think Anna might need more than a few fukbuddies...............................
    Anna - I might have to see you and give you a good talking to - if you get my drift.

Reviews

Don't want to go all serious but are you, perhaps, indulging in 'sexual escapism' to avoid more serious issues in your life?

Or, is this a self promotion thread?

Ba ha ha ha .

Stick some deep heat on your vagina, that will sort that out. Nice thread, btw
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

carlos marvado (14-12-11), hd7055 (12-12-11), wakka (12-12-11)

Reviews

I have already had a couple of cold showers today and spent an hour and a half in the gym trying to tire myself out but it has not worked, I am still feeling horny... and now I am staring at your pictures... they only made things worse...

Some good advice there. Thanks very much!
    I shouldnt be pregnant. I just get this severe hornyness from time to time. Then I have plenty of sex or I would work too much and then it changes into a period of total frigidity. Must be some sort of sexual bipolar or what!
    I don't smoke weed as it makes me sick, besides I should stay away from this shit with my addictive personality. I'm just of chocolate as the deserts I normally splash on just cost too much.
    Fuckbuddies, yes, I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I have even a few in my focus at the moment, however I'm bit hesitant still, as it brings problems. Not many people get the concept right, if you know what I mean.
    I guess I'm just not satisfied due to a lack of a matching partner. I mean spiritualy and sexualy matching. I'm not asking too much, am I?

Reviews

Maybe this is pre-retirement mania...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to herodotus For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (13-12-11)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast