Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anybody else feel so horny these days?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Does anybody else feel so horny these days?

Ok, I know this topic is a bit of a taboo on these chastitious boards, however I suspect, that there is something seriously wrong with me. I have just released a client, that was forced to fuck me senseless for 2 hours instead of one ( poor fella, I hope I didnt make him miss anything important). I just took a shower, had something to eat and now I'm horny again! I'd go and play with my dildos, however, I'm completely exhausted since I was masturbating 3 times earlier in the day and now shagging for 2 hrs. This cannot go on like this!
    I want to quietly pursue my spiritual endeavours and instead of meditation I keep thinking of sex! Oh, btw meditation never fails to make me horny! It's so annoying...

Note: I am NOT taking the piss with this thread. I'm looking for some serious advice. Thanks for understanding.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anna23 For This Useful Post:

davedrave (13-12-11), herodotus (12-12-11), max california (13-12-11), mer (12-12-11), Morpheus (12-12-11)

My friend told me something similar,but she is pregnant any chance Anna?
    Good bye Ireland!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Ok, I know this topic is a bit of a taboo on these chastitious boards, however I suspect, that there is something seriously wrong with me. I have just released a client, that was forced to fuck me senseless for 2 hours instead of one ( poor fella, I hope I didnt make him miss anything important). I just took a shower, had something to eat and now I'm horny again! I'd go and play with my dildos, however, I'm completely exhausted since I was masturbating 3 times earlier in the day and now shagging for 2 hrs. This cannot go on like this!
    I want to quietly pursue my spiritual endeavours and instead of meditation I keep thinking of sex! Oh, btw meditation never fails to make me horny! It's so annoying...

Note: I am NOT taking the piss with this thread. I'm looking for some serious advice. Thanks for understanding.
    Smoke some weed or eat some cadburys chocolate and watch a weepy movie.

Reviews

U need a few fukbuddies!!! lol

I know what u mean tho, i sometime get so horny that i think my penis will fall off i abuse it so much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    U need a few fukbuddies!!! lol

I know what u mean tho, i sometime get so horny that i think my penis will fall off i abuse it so much!!!
    I think Anna might need more than a few fukbuddies...............................
    Anna - I might have to see you and give you a good talking to - if you get my drift.

Some good advice there. Thanks very much!
    I shouldnt be pregnant. I just get this severe hornyness from time to time. Then I have plenty of sex or I would work too much and then it changes into a period of total frigidity. Must be some sort of sexual bipolar or what!
    I don't smoke weed as it makes me sick, besides I should stay away from this shit with my addictive personality. I'm just of chocolate as the deserts I normally splash on just cost too much.
    Fuckbuddies, yes, I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I have even a few in my focus at the moment, however I'm bit hesitant still, as it brings problems. Not many people get the concept right, if you know what I mean.
    I guess I'm just not satisfied due to a lack of a matching partner. I mean spiritualy and sexualy matching. I'm not asking too much, am I?

I shouldnt be pregnant. I just get this severe hornyness from time to time. Then I have plenty of sex or I would work too much and then it changes into a period of total frigidity. Must be some sort of sexual bipolar or what!
    I don't smoke weed as it makes me sick, besides I should stay away from this shit with my addictive personality. I'm just of chocolate as the deserts I normally splash on just cost too much.
    Fuckbuddies, yes, I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I have even a few in my focus at the moment, however I'm bit hesitant still, as it brings problems. Not many people get the concept right, if you know what I mean.
    I guess I'm just not satisfied due to a lack of a matching partner. I mean spiritualy and sexualy matching. I'm not asking too much, am I?
    I just wet myself. A little bit.

Best thread ever.

Erm, ladies, if you are going to do it, this is how its done. Even im a bit horny now, and I am straight
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Anna23 (13-12-11), hd7055 (12-12-11), sexy lady (13-12-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post

Best thread ever.

Erm, ladies, if you are going to do it, this is how its done. Even im a bit horny now, and I am straight
    Keep the underpants, i will buy them of you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrNiceGuy2010 For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (12-12-11)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post

Best thread ever.

I wet myself too a lil bit lol

LAST 2 DAY`S!!!!

SERIOUSLY SEXY LADY, WET TIGHT PUSSY

~~~TO DIE, U HAVE TO BE ALIVE FIRST~~~

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sexy lady For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (13-12-11), Lucy Chambers (13-12-11), Morpheus (13-12-11)

Reviews

I know what you should do, watch a movie called "Black Snake Moan" that should calm you down......

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MrNiceGuy2010 For This Useful Post:

Anna23 (12-12-11)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast