Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 114

Thread: Escort Reviews - An Update

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Escort Reviews - An Update

    Hi,

    Some escorts have complained to us that they find the current review system too sexually explicit. They say they wouldn't mind clients reviewing them in a way where the client could indicate if he was happy with the accuracy of their photos, the value for money of their service, whether they'd visit again etc, but they object to clients indicating they engaged in specific sexual acts with them and leaving descriptive text that is sexually explicit.

    We see this as a genuine complaint from escorts and want to resolve this issue, so more escorts allow reviews.

    It is currently planned that in a month or two, after a major update to our software, escorts will be able to opt to [1] accept reviews, [2] accept partial reviews (no sexually explicit content allowed) or [3] refuse reviews.

    We believe this will be a change for the better, but before everything is cast in stone, I would apreciate any feedback on this issue especially from anyone who doesn't think this is a good idea or can see problems with this new system that we may not have anticipated yet. Also, if you think it is a good idea, please post saying so, so we can know clients support this new system.

    Thanks

    Pat x

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Pat?????/

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hi,

    Some escorts have complained to us that they find the current review system too sexually explicit. They say they wouldn't mind clients reviewing them in a way where the client could indicate if he was happy with the accuracy of their photos, the value for money of their service, whether they'd visit again etc, but they object to clients indicating they engaged in specific sexual acts with them and leaving descriptive text that is sexually explicit.

    We see this as a genuine complaint from escorts and want to resolve this issue, so more escorts allow reviews.

    It is currently planned that in a month or two, after a major update to our software, escorts will be able to opt to [1] accept reviews, [2] accept partial reviews (no sexually explicit content allowed) or [3] refuse reviews.

    We believe this will be a change for the better, but before everything is cast in stone, I would apreciate any feedback on this issue especially from anyone who doesn't think this is a good idea or can see problems with this new system that we may not have anticipated yet. Also, if you think it is a good idea, please post saying so, so we can know clients support this new system.

    Thanks

    Pat x
    Yep thats a good idea.Pat ,why did you have to wait for girls to complain??Women hate sexually explicit stuff coming from anywhere else but the bedroom.?You that better than me.They fuckin hate it.

    Another thing i spotted too ,that id reckon would prevent an escort from putting up reviews, are the ones that do nothing but try to make fun out of her.Its one thing saying she is not as good looking as the girl in the pics and quite another saying stuff thats is nasty.

    If it were me,i would just pull any descriptive text out of the review system entirely and open up a new section somewhere where a guy can complain if his time is wasted etc.Maybe a mark out of ten or something would help too.If he starts on about nasty stuff that pisses a girl off tyhen pull it down,no exceptions

    Also i would start pulling posts on the forum that are too personal as well.This way you keep taps on things easy and prevent future probs down the line.

    A good rule of thumb is what your level of tolerence as a former escort would be.Simply put,if it would piss you off then rest assured it would more than likely piss any other woman off too.


    Westside.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    289

    Default

    I think thats wonderful. You can sign me up when that starts. PR's onlyangels20
    Alexi Diamond Voted No1 by Bigpaws http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...4780#post14780 Why not come and find out for yourself......

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Good idea Pats....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Another thing i spotted too ,that id reckon would prevent an escort from putting up reviews, are the ones that do nothing but try to make fun out of her.Its one thing saying she is not as good looking as the girl in the pics and quite another saying stuff thats is nasty.
    Agreed Westie. Honestly, if we get this wrong sometimes it is an internal staff issue. We have several members of staff here, all of which do multiple tasks including approving reviews every day. The same staff are dealing with a lot of escorts phoning every day saying they have a review they want removed as it is unfair. All our staff know I don't want them removing negative stuff from reviews or deleting them completely just because a lady is complaining and I am very strict about this, as to be any other way about it would not be fair on clients. However, I do agree, unneccesarily nasty stuff should be removed from reviews. The problem is, it is a judgement call for our staff, and sometimes they get it wrong and don't remove something nasty, because they are being cautious to never remove something they shouldn't. We are working on it, but it is not as easy as it looks maybe, especially as our business grows and we have more and more staff and sometimes a fast staff turnover.

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    If it were me,i would just pull any descriptive text out of the review system entirely...
    Can't agree with this. I think the reviews are a great read (I'm still laughing about some of deafboy's ) but to take away the descriptive text completely would to make them a boring read.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default and Sweetie...............

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Agreed Westie. Honestly, if we get this wrong sometimes it is an internal staff issue. We have several members of staff here, all of which do multiple tasks including approving reviews every day. The same staff are dealing with a lot of escorts phoning every day saying they have a review they want removed as it is unfair. All our staff know I don't want them removing negative stuff from reviews or deleting them completely just because a lady is complaining and I am very strict about this, as to be any other way about it would not be fair on clients. However, I do agree, unneccesarily nasty stuff should be removed from reviews. The problem is, it is a judgement call for our staff, and sometimes they get it wrong and don't remove something nasty, because they are being cautious to never remove something they shouldn't. We are working on it, but it is not as easy as it looks maybe, especially as our business grows and we have more and more staff and sometimes a fast staff turnover.



    Can't agree with this. I think the reviews are a great read (I'm still laughing about some of deafboy's ) but to take away the descriptive text completely would to make them a boring read.


    You should open up a new thread for updates on reviews.That will save you loads of time so you can spend it reading my bullshit.You wont have to stick a note on it.Say for example ,if the location is wrong or similar.Having a thread for that would save you time and it also gives the escort a chance to reply if neccessary.

    Also to take a page out of IIE ,have a number system.If a girl gets a 10 then that s says more than all the reading in the world,even if it is bisexual firemen.

    Im seeing an Ambulance driver next.Nope ,i have the pain more up the groin area sir,further,further,ooooooooooooooooohh right there babygotta love ya

    Sincerely,
    Westside.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hi,

    Some escorts have complained to us that they find the current review system too sexually explicit. They say they wouldn't mind clients reviewing them in a way where the client could indicate if he was happy with the accuracy of their photos, the value for money of their service, whether they'd visit again etc, but they object to clients indicating they engaged in specific sexual acts with them and leaving descriptive text that is sexually explicit.

    We see this as a genuine complaint from escorts and want to resolve this issue, so more escorts allow reviews.

    It is currently planned that in a month or two, after a major update to our software, escorts will be able to opt to [1] accept reviews, [2] accept partial reviews (no sexually explicit content allowed) or [3] refuse reviews.

    We believe this will be a change for the better, but before everything is cast in stone, I would apreciate any feedback on this issue especially from anyone who doesn't think this is a good idea or can see problems with this new system that we may not have anticipated yet. Also, if you think it is a good idea, please post saying so, so we can know clients support this new system.

    Thanks

    Pat x
    No. It gets a bit daft when you have different types of reviews. I have always said that explicit details are not necessary in reviews. It is enough to know that the advertised services were available and the attitude of the escort in providing them.
    You vet all reviews anyway so you have two choices; edit the reviews yourself or invite the reviewer to edit out explicit detail before you will allow it.
    It has to be said though that there is an upside to allowing explicit details, the reviews are less likely to have been written by the escorts themselves. Fake escorts are usually " this is a wonderful person, you guys have really got to see her" as in Kaysa yesterday.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    364
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    If they go ahead, i'd like to see that they are designed in such as way as to prevent being conned.

    Punctuality
    Directions
    Location (dodgy area, busy area)
    Accurate Photos
    Behaviour
    Phone Manner
    Accurate Favourites
    Overpricing (i.e. different to advertised)

    Also if you could clearly define if favourites are favourites as opposed to favourites being extras. I knooooow this has been discussed hundreds of times and yes all those threads were great, entertaining and i'm a better person for having endured them, i got all that but i'm only asking if it can be clearly defined.

    Basically, i just want to know if €250 or €400 is enough and it wont turn out to be €350 or €600. If someone saw favourites and they turned out to be extras then the reviewer has the ability to say this is the case. Please sweetie, just for me? What say you?

    Please don't let this request spiral out of control, it irks me when it does

    Also i'd agree, the 10 out of 10 system is good.
    Last edited by mailman; 31-01-08 at 22:44.
    Have you written your reviews?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Question Good Idea ........... Maybe???

    I agree with mailman here ............ it would be very simple to have two seperate lists on an escorts profile, favourites and extras so we know what we'll be getting for our 150/250 euros and what we should expect to pay extra for ............. come on Pat, that's a simple one!!

    Also can you define "sexually explicit" ............... obviously something like "I fucked her rusty bullet hole while she screamed like the whore she is!" would be unnecessarily crude but would say "during anal sex I found her quite tight which really heightened the sexual pleasure for me" be considered too sexually explicit?? In other words where will the censorship line be drawn exacty Pat???

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Also to take a page out of IIE ,have a number system.If a girl gets a 10 then that s says more than all the reading in the world,even if it is bisexual firemen.
    I think statements like "Very Unhappy" "Unhappy" "Neutral" "Happy" "Very Happy" are better than numbers because different people have different standards when it comes to numbers. For example often people give 10 out of 10 too easily I find.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •