Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Foreigners in Ireland......send them back ?

But what about all the beautiful ladies that come here to work? We all love them so where do you draw the line
    "Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Julius Caesar For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (09-12-11), MrNiceGuy2010 (08-12-11), pablo_23 (08-12-11)

Blog Entries

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

Franken996 (08-12-11), MrNiceGuy2010 (08-12-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Agent X View Post
    I have this issue where I live as an expat. Local population whinging and moaning cos the economy has gone tits up. Who do they blame? Johnny Foreigner... (me!)
    However if we all fkd off home and all of their own kind returned there´d be even more people knocking about struggling to find work. Try explaining to the locals though. Head - brick fucking wall....
    Thank you.

Let's reverse it. If all 80 million that claim Irish roots returned here, imagine the burden on our system? Being Irish is an accident of birth. Am I proud to be Irish? Why the fuck should I be proud of something i didn't do and have no control over? I'll reserve my pride for my own achievements. I'll read Ulysses in the same light as I read Shakespeare, because I had absolutely NO part in writing them, and I will not claim pride or greatness through the achievements of others. I have been the foreigner and will be again, and I see the same old arguments being trotted out rather than tackle the real problems.

About the economy.... locals tend to be too proud to do menial work. How many unemployed people here are actively looking for work in McDonalds? There are a few I am sure, and kudos to you, but most Irish past a certain age just will not work in a place like that. It can be easier to fall into the social welfare blanket and claim it's a trap.

I know people in Belfast who have worked for 25 years in their industry and have not been unemployed since the age of 22. They have paid all their taxes and their social contributions. When they are made redundant, they will get roughly £60 per week social welfare. Contrast that with the situation here, and we have just another example of how our successive governments have fucked up. We could change it, but imagine the backlash from the voting public who will not see past the stigma of cutting social welfare, or means testing medical cards for pensioners. No, it's better to sack nurses, gaurds and teachers and leave people with their high social welfare payments. Let me tell you, it wasn't 'foreigners' that voted these fuckers in.

Also, not enough has been done to shout down this idiocy of blaming 'foreigners'. It's dangerous for obvious reasons and influences those who will not see past their nose. It'll help those who want to wrap a green flag around themselves. Well, I for one know that it'll be an Irish person setting alight to it, and it will happen sooner rather than later. I'll just make sure to wipe the dust from my feet as I leave.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to experiencedguy For This Useful Post:

Anna23 (08-12-11), emmasweet (09-12-11), max california (08-12-11), mellors (08-12-11)

7. Default

i am not originally from ireland, but i work in a well paid job, pay my taxes and i do my bit for the country, so no i dont think we should go back anywhere
    I met this lady from Hollywood, she has green hair but damn she look good!
    I took her too me house cause she was fine, but she whooped out a dick that was bigger than mine!!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Afroman For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (08-12-11), emmasweet (09-12-11), experiencedguy (08-12-11), JohnRambo (08-12-11)

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    Monster, i do hope you are not suggesting that the men of ireland start having sex with each other in order to ger the foreigners to leave!?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Techno Viking View Post
    Monster, i do hope you are not suggesting that the men of ireland start having sex with each other in order to ger the foreigners to leave!?
    well maybe a little, just enough to send home their men but not enough to send home the women

Being serious though, I don't really care, we have traveled the world taking up jobs where we can as this island hasn't been able to support us all. Sure I lived in London for many years taking someone from the UK's job if you want to look at it that way, did I care, nope!

If you can come to a foreign country without being fluent in a language and still take the job of a native with the same skill-set, well then fair fucks to you.

I have no problems with foreigners coming to our country to work. I have a problem with them being paid more to sit around and do nothing all day here than they would if they were working in their own country. Sure Paddy went to all corners of the globe to work, and work he did but he also contributed to his new local economy. Most eastern europeans that came to Ireland in the last 12 years or so sent most of their money out of the country and thats fact. Thats not good for any economy never mind a false one. I ask you this. If i was in an eastern european and i was down on my luck and had no job, would their government give me the benefits that our government gives to their citizens?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Caesar View Post
    But what about all the beautiful ladies that come here to work? We all love them so where do you draw the line
    Hail Caesar, you speak the truth as always. I remember this country when all we had was redheads with freckles and thighs like a Mullingar heifer, which aint so bad if you like freckeldy redheads, are'nt a vegitarian and appreciate Joe Dolan's music. Me, I like the wider selection available nowadays and it would be a shame if they deserted us now. And remember this, you are far less likely to produce idiot offspring if you fornicate with a lady from a different gene pool.

We want more foreign relations, not less. And when do we want them? Now!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

Julius Caesar (08-12-11)

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Hail Caesar, you speak the truth as always. I remember this country when all we had was redheads with freckles and thighs like a Mullingar heifer, which aint so bad if you like freckeldy redheads, are'nt a vegitarian and appreciate Joe Dolan's music. Me, I like the wider selection available nowadays and it would be a shame if they deserted us now. And remember this, you are far less likely to produce idiot offspring if you fornicate with a lady from a different gene pool.

We want more foreign relations, not less. And when do we want them? Now!
    Oh brother Carlos a wise sentiment indeed when you see these erotic ladies from exotic shores it makes you stand up and smell the roses and it vexes me that fello subjects want them removed from our dull, dreary, depressed land
    "Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer."

Reviews

Although it is against my instinct to respond to Alec's ideas I feel it is necessary to make a comment. I am proud that we have so many different races living here, they are not all spongers who have come here to take our jobs etc. And they do not by and large come here to sit around and steal our welfare. Our archaic immigration policy prevents these people from seeking employment while they are being adjudicated. The state provides a chalet in Mosney and 19 euro per family, hardly worth risking your life to get to now is it.

I personally do not agree with an immigration policy and believe people should be allowed to come and compete for work on their abilities, strikes me as a littly hypocritical that we export our children to find work but then limit those who want to come here!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

experiencedguy (08-12-11), Julius Caesar (08-12-11), max california (08-12-11), TomEA (08-12-11)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast