Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Unite are out now

Reviews

They won't get Sneijder now. He's badly needed. That game potentially cost them 80 million. With the fair play financial rules coming in Utd badly need Champions League football.

Could this be the beginning of the end for Fergie. Out of two cups in a week. The emergence of City. If they lost to City in the FA cuo all they can win is the europa league. With all the games there and if they take it serious it could jeopardise their league position. Spurs could over take them this season.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thehighwayman For This Useful Post:

MrNiceGuy2010 (07-12-11)

Don't worry Ben, we will be watching this space!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I'm delighted now that Utd lost

...........go on ya good thing!

They won't get Sneijder now. He's badly needed. That game potentially cost them 80 million. With the fair play financial rules coming in Utd badly need Champions League football.

Could this be the beginning of the end for Fergie. Out of two cups in a week. The emergence of City. If they lost to City in the FA cuo all they can win is the europa league. With all the games there and if they take it serious it could jeopardise their league position. Spurs could over take them this season.
    Put it this way, at least we can watch some good matches on Thursdays as well.

Reviews

yes there is a god, delighted that utd are gone out, you get so sick of listening to the same sh** every week, time they was a change at the top

just to mention sneijder could not have played even if united were still in the champions league and though we are in a poor position id expect to finish top two still.

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    just to mention sneijder could not have played even if united were still in the champions league and though we are in a poor position id expect to finish top two still.
    Yea, I wouldn't rule you boys out just yet of the title race!

Reviews

Utd are in serious trouble,youngsters not good enough,and with the financial fair play rules its unlikely they will be able to spend their way out of it either.I shocked that fergie has neglected the way the state the midfield has been.I really can't see them getting snedijer either because its my belief they would not spend that amount of money on a player of his age reguardless of his talent.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

they could not beat basel , could not beat benfica, it just proves how crap the english premiership is, utd will finish in the top 3 but that means nothign just premiership is slipping

I thought their books are in order in respect of the financial rules? Or is that Arsenal?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast