Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Are they expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    Would you really call punting an unhealthy habit?
    It is if you get addicted to it.. kinda like this forum,
    Punting can be expensive, time consuming, potentially physically precarious and socially risky ( ask the 22 Limerick warriors), not to mention (here in USA) dangerous to your liberty..... I LOVE it!!! But let's not fool ourselves due to the cacoon we inhabit

Quote Originally Posted by Franken996 View Post
    It is if you get addicted to it.. kinda like this forum,
    Punting can be expensive, time consuming, potentially physically precarious and socially risky ( ask the 22 Limerick warriors), not to mention (here in USA) dangerous to your liberty..... I LOVE it!!! But let's not fool ourselves due to the cacoon we inhabit

Just like most things, it takes an addictive personality to become really addicted to punting my opinon (then again I am not a punter, but I have slung one up a few ones in my time)
    I think if moderated properly it can be beneficial to you if anything, I realise it may be socially dangerous but thats not unhealthy.

Agree that this forum can become addictive
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Reviews

I have in the past quit for 3 years was much healthier and had more money in my pocket but the truth is I enjoy having a smoke especially when im stressed out at work just getting out of the office for a cig get's me through the day. And when im on my weekly round trip from Portadown to Galway and back I can go through 20 no problem. I still keep reasonably fit have dogs so walk around 3 to 5 miles a day and dont get out of breath so until something really bad happens Im just going to keep on slowly killing myself in a way I enjoy and not be one of the health freaks that deny themselves eveything and are perfectly healthy right up till they drop dead like the rest of us.

If u guys wanna stop smoking strong will is all u need

Mine is € 9.10 a pack now!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789