Thread: freaky weird

Reviews

Default freaky weird

Reviews

he didnt die tho, he played his next game i think what happned and why did he react like that wow the human body is freaky!!

About as freaky as the human reaction and psyche

Couldn't see anything that would cause him any damage but hey these football players are good.

Nearly as good as Marlon Brando, Olivier, Alec Guinness and Hopkins ha ha

I was the pitch side physician to some football matches and saw a lot of amateur dramatics
    The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to medicine man For This Useful Post:

mer (05-12-11)

Reviews

Ye, players name is Abdulrahman Al-Shaebi, had a seizure due to trauma to the blood vessel in his neck, fine now, all's well that ends well..
    In a match between Al-Raed and Hajer Al Shaibi on October 20, 2005, Abdulrahman collapsed after a kick to the neck and had a dramatic siezure. It is a widespread inernet falsehood that states he was taken by the "Angel of Death," and that he died. Emphasis on the word "falsehood." I can assure you that Abdulraham is fine. He suffered from a rare type of epilepsy. He was well enough to play in the next game.
    Last edited by anon361; 05-12-11 at 01:23.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

mer (05-12-11)

Never seen (nor heard of) such coordinated seizure activity.
    Shows what I know...
    The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.

good yokes!or else it just dawned on him that he was supposed to be a gymnast,
    phat booty&money