Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clara in Clare!

Reviews

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RicFlair View Post
    Anna Savicha? Was that how you spelled it?

Its her pictures and she's not Italian or 20 at this stage...lol! Its sad to see her pics stolen like that. If she knew she'd go f-ing ape-shit.
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! the nature boy .....
    We're living in a world full of illusion. Everything is so unreal

Reviews

Last edited by anon361; 04-12-11 at 22:21.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

carlos marvado (04-12-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Well done Brother Anon. I did'nt manage to find any sites with Ana Savicha's photos when I googled her name, or I would have submitted a fake photo report myself.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

anon361 (04-12-11)

Thank you for submitting a fake photo report. These sort of things should be put in the warning section please.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (09-12-11)

Moved to warning section.

Thanks for reporting that straight to us Anon, I have dealt with the fake photo report and the picutres have been removed.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Thank you for submitting a fake photo report. These sort of things should be put in the warning section please.
    Well actually, I did'nt post it as a warning because when I googled Ana Savicha's name, I did'nt get any hits to sites with contained her photos and therefore did'nt think posting a warning without supporting evidence would have been taken seriously by E-I. It was only when Brother Anon managed to locate the source of those photos that a fake photo report could be submit/warning issued with any certainty that it would be taken seriously and acted upon. However, my posting in General Chat had the desired affect of bringing these photos to the attention of others and to Anon inparticular, who was in a position to take it further.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

anon361 (06-12-11), hd7055 (09-12-11)

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Well actually, I did'nt post it as a warning because when I googled Ana Savicha's name, I did'nt get any hits to sites with contained her photos and therefore did'nt think posting a warning without supporting evidence would have been taken seriously by E-I. It was only when Brother Anon managed to locate the source of those photos that a fake photo report could be submit/warning issued with any certainty that it would be taken seriously and acted upon. However, my posting in General Chat had the desired affect of bringing these photos to the attention of others and to Anon inparticular, who was in a position to take it further.
    I've seen Anon come on the warning section a lot and help out with fake photo reports, he is quite helpful like that.

Well in future, at least now were all on the same page eh
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    I've seen Anon come on the warning section a lot and help out with fake photo reports, he is quite helpful like that.

Well in future, at least now were all on the same page eh
    Agree 100%........................he's the most helpful person out there.

Well I'm on page 3 Tom...........a really nice set of tits...........what do you think?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

anon361 (06-12-11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12