Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transexual filled Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by waterfordst8 View Post
    I think the hispanic girls always seems to be well hung, any south american or spanish t-girl i've been with have always been big! Asian girls are usually much more managable if thats's what you require.
    Agree with waterfordst8, most of the Asian TSs I have encountered are more modestly endowed (but there are exceptions!). However, most tend to be more passive than active (again there are exceptions but, if an active ladyboy is your thing, you have to seek them out). Also, if i catch james77's original question correctly, a major problem is that they are very far away - you have to prepared for the cost and awfulness of a 12 hour plane journey (minimum!). Of course, the awfulness of the plane journey can be greatly diminished if you can afford a first class/business ticket but you are looking at twice the cost

Quote Originally Posted by sampower View Post
    Is tat site actually real lol? they cudnt be real
    I have never been to Moscow but I remember a few years ago a long discussion on a forum (not E-I's) about whether the Russian TSs on the dosug site were for real - there were lots of talk of pictures being photoshopped and conspiracy theories. However, most of it seemed to be based on second hand info - has any board member being to Russia and can confirm (or otherwise) if they are for real?

Do not post links to other websites please.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12