Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: England

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Bath is nice, but a good few years back I wandered into a pub off the beaten track, but quite near the centre, and had one of those "you be a stranger, we don't have much doing with strangers in these parts" moments. Sunk my pint and moved on sharpish.
    If you're going to UK in these godforsaken cold winter days, it has to be London for me - easy to get round and atmospheric, plus so much to do if weather is awful

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Im sending a link to this to Burnley Town Council, expect a picket

Its true though, infact, avoid Burnley, Bury Bolton and Blackpool. Might as well just say Lancashire really

I agree avoid Bolton and Blackpool brrrr not on my fav list LOL

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (04-12-11)

Reviews

The nicest thing about England is its people, as to a weekend destination not sure I can recommend anywhere as don't tend to holiday there, too similar to Ireland weather wise etc.

Reviews

Like a lot of countries it would all be pretty good if you could get rid of the indigenous population !

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Like a lot of countries it would all be pretty good if you could get rid of the indigenous population !
    Oooy watch it small knob ! or we'll all start living over here instead
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

I would say Liverpool because i am byest and am a TRUE liverpool girl but we have no theme parks BUT we do have girls walking round with rollers in there hair in heals that could kill someone and we have FIT MEN so id say your best bet would be to go to London thorpe park as alton towers is brilliant but not much around there!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sde39w2f For This Useful Post:

johnnybbad (04-12-11)

Quote Originally Posted by faith liverpool View Post
    I would say Liverpool because i am byest and am a TRUE liverpool girl but we have no theme parks BUT we do have girls walking round with rollers in there hair in heals that could kill someone and we have FIT MEN so id say your best bet would be to go to London thorpe park as alton towers is brilliant but not much around there!!
    Yes ok thank you

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by faith liverpool View Post

awh i love the liverpool accent everthing is so pronounced ...lol faith i havent even heard you talk yet but i all ready love you accent ha ha
    We're living in a world full of illusion. Everything is so unreal

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234