Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazing Value

Quote Originally Posted by DomCobb View Post
    It also seems Lucy that more and more guys are willing to go see these girls so scary times indeed some guys really do let their cocks make all their decisions for them
    Hey how come u dont have any reviews? Dom. Find a 50 euro note and now u know where to go

Something else I would like to add in case any ladies seen of “amazing value” are reading the boards. If you are already quite established, it’s very difficult to ever get back to the old fees in case the situation ever improves.

I wanted to semi retire in June 2010 and from 150 – 120 Euro per half hour, I started doing happy ending massages for only 60 Euro (massages weren’t really all the rage back then). Even if very happy with my services, almost all the clients that seen me for 60 Euro didn’t ever book me when I came back to full services. Why? Because regardless of the limited services I was offering for 60 Euro, the idea behind was probably that I was “cheap” and there aren’t so many gentlemen around to pay a “cheap” girl a lot of money. It took me a lot of effort to get read of that image and in Cork I still think I have it because anytime I go there half my phone calls are about happy ending massages, which I am not offering for a long time.

Now, one my argue that the bad times are here to stay for a long time, in which case I would have some other arguments …

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Alison View Post
    Something else I would like to add in case any ladies seen of “amazing value” are reading the boards. If you are already quite established, it’s very difficult to ever get back to the old fees in case the situation ever improves.

I wanted to semi retire in June 2010 and from 150 – 120 Euro per half hour, I started doing happy ending massages for only 60 Euro (massages weren’t really all the rage back then). Even if very happy with my services, almost all the clients that seen me for 60 Euro didn’t ever book me when I came back to full services. Why? Because regardless of the limited services I was offering for 60 Euro, the idea behind was probably that I was “cheap” and there aren’t so many gentlemen around to pay a “cheap” girl a lot of money. It took me a lot of effort to get read of that image and in Cork I still think I have it because anytime I go there half my phone calls are about happy ending massages, which I am not offering for a long time.

Now, one my argue that the bad times are here to stay for a long time, in which case I would have some other arguments …
    Thanks for that, any plans for Cork coming up?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Luckily not all men are like that. For sure, I speak to my clients about this stuff, and they speak with their feet. You tend to find that ones who push for paying us bus fare are the ones to avoid anyway
    The Irish -- we're great arent we. Speak with our feet and think with our cocks !!

Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    The Irish -- we're great arent we. Speak with our feet and think with our cocks !!
    I found a lovely quote for this thread

“I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor. It is a symbol of despair. Cheap prices make for cheap goods; cheap goods make for cheap men; and cheap men make for a cheap country.”

William Mckinley.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

saoirsemac (03-12-11)

Quote Originally Posted by wonderboy1 View Post
    thanks for that, any plans for cork coming up?
    Lol,
    Last edited by Amy Alison; 03-12-11 at 01:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Alison View Post
    Lol,
    Serious, any plans for Cork? Hope to see some class down here sometime! =))

Reviews

If that was the case, then hypothetically the ladies who are selling their bodies will be receiving less than 20 euro per client. They would have to pay a minimum of half to the ''house''. Scary times.
    I'd say if the girls would do it unwillingly the clock watching would be involved or getting guy to cum as soon as he can and getirid of him (pimps most likely would like to make more money in quicker time, which would mean the girl would have to have more customers in short period of time) , which is not the case as at least with Adonia appoitment is very relaxed, don't know about other 3 girls offering this fee.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pablo_23 For This Useful Post:

Eugen (03-12-11)

Lucy ur a hooker,u fuck for money,no better than anyone here,no matter what u think?argue?

I found a lovely quote for this thread

“I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor. It is a symbol of despair. Cheap prices make for cheap goods; cheap goods make for cheap men; and cheap men make for a cheap country.”

William Mckinley.
    He should be shot for saying that

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast