Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazing Value

Quote Originally Posted by blt View Post
    Lucy ur a hooker,u fuck for money,no better than anyone here,no matter what u think?argue?
    Lucy is a hooker (as you so kindly put it ... ), same as all of us.

But we give our opinions here as people.

Would you like people to always define you (negatively) by your job?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amy Alison For This Useful Post:

ksteve (03-12-11), Lucy Chambers (03-12-11), max california (03-12-11), UKHeather (03-12-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nightshift View Post
    Why would it not make her profit? She may have her expenses very much under control. What makes you think she is trafficked?
    I didnt mention she was trafficked you did.Im also speaking hypothetically as regards this situtaion sometimes you just have to step back and try and see the bigger picture as regards these things but this seems to be lacking in some

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DomCobb For This Useful Post:

UKHeather (03-12-11)

Quote Originally Posted by DomCobb View Post
    I didnt mention she was trafficked you did.Im also speaking hypothetically as regards this situtaion sometimes you just have to step back and try and see the bigger picture as regards these things but this seems to be lacking in some
    Where did I say she was trafficked? It was you said "so what makes you think that a girl who charges sucha low rate is doing so willingly"

Reviews

Lucy ur a hooker,u fuck for money,no better than anyone here,no matter what u think?argue?
    Well I for one am glad that she does.
    So what, you and I both pay money to fuck (in your words)
    That doesn't mean I think I'm better than anyone else (cant speak for you obviously.)
    You'll have a long search to find anyone friendlier or more helpfull on these boards than Lucy.
    There is nothing worse for the lying soul than the mirror of reality

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to max california For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (03-12-11), saoirsemac (03-12-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

When you come out with that sort of bile, you destroy any point that you are trying to make.

And Lucy, you are the bigger eejit for jumping to the bait.

Dig at u Lucy, think u can be a bit cheeky at times!but wanted tO make my Point .coz I know it would be read, I've been on this site for years and seen many girls and seen all the know all comments from some of the regular warning posters?but Jenny and Kelly on here yesterday as a duo in Belfast, offering bareback for £40 on
    Adult work.Did none of the usual people see it and warn bout it.makes me sick!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nightshift View Post
    Where did I say she was trafficked? It was you said "so what makes you think that a girl who charges sucha low rate is doing so willingly"
    Read again I didnt use the term trafficked you did when you said what makes you think she is trafficked" and im also speaking hypothetically and putting forward the argument that why would she willingly if she was an independent charge such a low rate to make any sort of profit for her self
    Last edited by DomCobb; 03-12-11 at 01:42.

Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    When you come out with that sort of bile, you destroy any point that you are trying to make.

And Lucy, you are the bigger eejit for jumping to the bait.
    Original sin sweetie?

If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Dig at u Lucy, think u can be a bit cheeky at times!but wanted tO make my Point .coz I know it would be read, I've been on this site for years and seen many girls and seen all the know all comments from some of the regular warning posters?but Jenny and Kelly on here yesterday as a duo in Belfast, offering bareback for £40 on
    Adult work.Did none of the usual people see it and warn bout it.makes me sick!
    Hi again

I think we misunderstand each other. I don't care who does what, with who, for how much. I never have, and I have never really contributed to price threads for that reason.

As to thinking I am a bit cheeky, well, its awfully easy to be judgemental from behind the safety of your keyboard. I see no reason to justify myself at all. Have a lovely evening
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

See my main
    Attention point!i think
    Lucys brill!that's why i said ARGUE to her!coz she will!now back to my main point!

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast