Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazing Value

Quote Originally Posted by nightshift View Post
    He should be shot for saying that
    Erm, well he is dead if that cheers you up. Shall we use you for target practice instead?

If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

DomCobb (03-12-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pablo_23 View Post
    I'd say if the girls would do it unwillingly the clock watching would be involved or getting guy to cum as soon as he can and getirid of him (pimps most likely would like to make more money in quicker time, which would mean the girl would have to have more customers in short period of time) , which is not the case as at least with Adonia appoitment is very relaxed, don't know about other 3 girls offering this fee.
    Look im not having a go but do you honestly think that having that rate will make that girl any profit what so ever.As has been said in this thread there are a load of things the girls have to pay for such as rent,food etc and also the girls want to make a profit with their own earnings thats why they do this job in the first place so what makes you think that a girl who charges sucha low rate is doing so willingly??How can she make any sort of profit for herself?
    Last edited by DomCobb; 03-12-11 at 01:21.

Quote Originally Posted by blt View Post
    Lucy ur a hooker,u fuck for money,no better than anyone here,no matter what u think?argue?

yeah, I wish I cud fuck for money.

Lucy ur a hooker,u fuck for money,no better than anyone here,no matter what u think?argue?
    Hello

Thank you for pointing out my job description, I was aware but its nice to be reminded. Remind me where I said I was in any way 'better' than anyone here and we will talk, otherwise I will just take your post as a little bit of nausea

Blog Entries

I think thats where your going wrong bud your judging her by what she does, not who she is
    Last edited by DomCobb; 03-12-11 at 01:23.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DomCobb For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (03-12-11)

Me too!but can't be up ur own arse bout it!

Quote Originally Posted by DomCobb View Post
    Look im not having a go but do you honestly think that having that rate will make that girl any profit what so ever.As has been said in this thread there are a load of things the girls have to pay for such as rent,food etc and also the girls want to make a profit with their own earnings thats why they do this job in the first place so what makes you think that a girl who charges sucha low rate is doing so willingly??How can she make any sort of profit for herself?
    Why would it not make her profit? She may have her expenses very much under control. What makes you think she is trafficked?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nightshift For This Useful Post:

pablo_23 (03-12-11)

Me too!but can't be up ur own arse bout it!
    Get your head out of your arse then and read the below. You should have already, its was 6 pages back.

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Nah, I like touring, I cant bear being stuck in the same place all the time. I shall just head further away too, until the situation stabalizes. I do believe there is a market and room for all types of ladies and fees.[/B]
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 03-12-11 at 01:27.

Come on Lucy its late and lets go to bed

Quote Originally Posted by wonderboy1 View Post
    Come on Lucy its late and lets go to bed
    They are picking on me, I tells ye

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast