Thread: New here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default New here

Hi
    I'm a young guy looking for my first experience with a ts I was wondering if anyone had any advice or recommendations for a first timer?

Thanks in advance

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cajun05 View Post
    Hi
    I'm a young guy looking for my first experience with a ts I was wondering if anyone had any advice or recommendations for a first timer?

Thanks in advance
    Cherry Pie or TS Petite would be my recommendations. Cherry can be very full on but an excellent experience. Petite would be a bit less intimidating for a first timer I would think, but still a lovely lady.

Hi Cajun, You have come to the right place, this website has mostly everything that you are looking for.
    If you are looking for fun toys for fun and pleasure please visit debbie's website www.kinky.ie

Smile for first timers....

Quote Originally Posted by cajun05 View Post
    Hi

Thanks in advance
    hi cajun,

i would recommend ts "andrea" for your first experience! i've been with her a few times and she is fantastic - she actually lives her normal life as a woman!

she's good looking and also irish and is based in rathgar in nice apt. - she is passive only but i suspect as a first timer that is probably what you want rather than someone doing it to you!

ts geneva would also be good and cherry but if you pm i'll let you know who to go to and who to stay away from - i'm not going to list them here as i don't want a war starting but the list would be based on my experiences first hand and not hear say!

good luck to you...

I have to disagree with advice from punterminator. CherryPie was a disaster. 30 minutes and 300 euro for a quick massage and blow-job is a bit rich!!!

Jack

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CraggyJack View Post
    I have to disagree with advice from punterminator. CherryPie was a disaster. 30 minutes and 300 euro for a quick massage and blow-job is a bit rich!!!

Jack
    Really? That's amazing - my experience was completely different and she gets rave reviews everywhere. Sorry to hear that lad..