Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a Bloody Disgrace

Reviews

Thumbs down What a Bloody Disgrace

In this day and age .....

I need a supermarket and a McDonalds and I want it to be easy/convenient to kill off both needs in the same trip. As I sit here mulling it over I realise there is nowhere in my area where a McDonalds and a supermarket co-exist conveniently beside each other. What a load of fucking bollox and gee that is.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (26-11-11)

Reviews

I feel ur pain man!

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    In this day and age .....

I need a supermarket and a McDonalds and I want it to be easy/convenient to kill off both needs in the same trip. As I sit here mulling it over I realise there is nowhere in my area where a McDonalds and a supermarket co-exist conveniently beside each other. What a load of fucking bollox and gee that is.
    your bored..aint ya bud?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    your bored..aint ya bud?
    No. I'm hungry and need to buy some dog food as well. Bloody city planners never considered that scenario did they ??! Useless c***s.

Reviews

Yes indeed dog food will put hair on ur chest .......there are side effects u should b aware of tho.....if u find urself lifting ur leg to pee at sunday Mass or rubbing urself off ur postman's leg then u have had too much.....just so u know

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DaithiMac For This Useful Post:

sexylaura (26-11-11)

8. Default

lmfao I should aware certain people of the side effects of eating the dog food, well they already started to bark, so what next postmans leg???

No. I'm hungry and need to buy some dog food as well. Bloody city planners never considered that scenario did they ??! Useless c***s.
    God love ya- why don't you hit two birds with one stone & pick up some burger buns and scoop some of the dogfood onto one- tastes about the same as a bigmac but has a higher nutrutional value

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Franken996 For This Useful Post:

curvyirishgirl katie (28-11-11), MrNiceGuy2010 (26-11-11)

Reviews

Sorted. I drove to the supermarket then the dog drove us to the drive through. It was a simple solution in the end.

Sorted. I drove to the supermarket then the dog drove us to the drive through. It was a simple solution in the end.
    sounds simple...lol

Reviews

Last time I was in mcdonalds they served dog food. ba ba ba, ba ba I hated it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast