Thread: Your Personal Punting Deal-killers...

Default Your Personal Punting Deal-killers...

Is it safe to assume they are generally the same for everybody?...covered BJ, enhanced, a super silly alliterative name (wait- that would exclude eighty per cent of providers), an over-produced, over-sold ( 'spend an hour with me, god's gift to man' on and on and on for paragraphs) ad/site, or its corollary-a too high hustle factor, lousy, indistinct photos clearly hiding the goods, D's or above, a general lack of subtlety or humanity in presentation...then what's left...?

Oh, wait a minute..those are just some of MY deal-killers...and perhaps the one or two things that absolutely stop YOU in your tracks are covered in another thread ( what isn't?)...c'est la vie...it's the biggest boozing day of the year* and the beer's coursing....

* tomorrow is 'Thanksgiving' holiday here in US, forget Superbowl/St.Paddys etc, let's just say productivity is down a bit in New York right now..

No OWO is a killer for me and must admit am a fan of the DD's

3. The Following User Says Thank You to daveyboy00 For This Useful Post:

Franken996 (23-11-11)

Reviews

Poor quality amateurish photo's put me off and not sure why as at least they won't have been 'shopped to the last.
    Don't mind enhanced, prefer that than sagging.
    Pet Hate : over use of the word "baby"! Ever had an appointment where it's "baby this" "baby that" just wrecking your head?
    "baby" on profile = don't call
    Call and hear "sure baby come see me baby" = Um.. sorry maybe this was a bad idea BABY!

Perfume..If the scent is too strong it's just Nasty!.. please bathe in the shower & not a bottle of chanel no.5!
    And speaking of smells...The odour of takeaway food and perfume mixed with pussy permeating the room

Reviews

If there is a big red X on the profile or they don't have any reviews wouldn't consider visiting.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to harry10 For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (23-11-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
    If there is a big red X on the profile or they don't have any reviews wouldn't consider visiting.
    That and also if there are no rates posted on her profile. I don't want to have to ring just to find out what her rates are. I only like ringing to make appointments, and even then I prefer to PM than ring unless unavoidable.
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 23-11-11 at 21:04.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

max california (23-11-11)

as long as she is perfect in every way im happy...i guess im never happy...lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    as long as she is perfect in every way im happy...i guess im never happy...lol
    Some exceptions I'm sure
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye