Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
They banned you for that? FFS - that message board is so up its own ass. I used to think it was ok but it's full of fairies and sycophants (link for you to look up the meaning sugarplum).

I have a 10 point warn level on there for calling the mods "review Nazis" which I thought was a fairly accurate description.
So sycophants means..................10 tips to lose your belly fat.Just have a look.Woooow ,wheres me pecker gone.Nope ,just kidding he is standing there in all his glory.

Sugarplum,until further notice,i thank you wholeheartedly for the compliment.I ,however am not gay but hey,i will take a compliment from a gay guy though so cheers.Like the compliment i got from a girl one day.She was blind in one eye,had a patch over her good one and was on X but it came from her mouth so that'll do me.

I was banned (or my account suspended or whatever), because of my reply which i again posted on the forum.Basically i told them that i dont kisses asses.

Compare this with "The Sweetie" (reg tm) who is currently learning the art of forgiveness.No comparison.Now there is an ass i wouldnt mind being around.Hey Sweetie.Hey ,ye fine little creature ya,when your done contemplating forgiveness then you come a meet Westside and he'll give a snog.:We can even get a lamb from Kinky.Nothing nicer than something furry to cuddle up against.

http://patkickswestupthearse.com
Westside.