Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Enda Kenny

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    You certainly need top business skills right at the very top. Whether we like it or not, international financial markets control what we do.
    Yes you need people that know what they are talking about putting someone into minster for transport that was a school teacher
    that doesn't work Noel Dempsey what a wanker going back the years bertie finance never had a bank account right ok I think the
    government should be made up of business people and economists that know what they are talking about .
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Yes you need people that know what they are talking about putting someone into minster for transport that was a school teacher
    that doesn't work Noel Dempsey what a wanker going back the years bertie finance never had a bank account right ok I think the
    government should be made up of business people and economists that know what they are talking about .
    Enda was a school teacher, as are so many TDs which leads to a particular mentality in Leinster House. Just like Obama, FG/Lab inherited a huge mess that can't be worked out overnight but instead of crying over spilt milk it's time to mop it up, squeeze out the rag(e) & move on.
    Imo, there are two things needed for a government leader role- business experience & policy understanding- which is why Rodge & Podge would make better leaders than Micheal O'Leary- if he was Taoiseach he'd probably provoke Merkel so much this time the Germans would invade...

Reviews

I like the guy but i am just so sick of their empty words and their lies,i think the time is coming where the people must/will take a stand and we may adopt the italian policy of a goverment with no policitions but the brightest minds who actually know something about their chosen fields.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Franken996 View Post
    Enda was a school teacher, as are so many TDs which leads to a particular mentality in Leinster House. Just like Obama, FG/Lab inherited a huge mess that can't be worked out overnight but instead of crying over spilt milk it's time to mop it up, squeeze out the rag(e) & move on.
    Imo, there are two things needed for a government leader role- business experience & policy understanding- which is why Rodge & Podge would make better leaders than Micheal O'Leary- if he was Taoiseach he'd probably provoke Merkel so much this time the Germans would invade...

That might not be so bad if they were like these Russian soldiers.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234