Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome back Samlad!

Reviews

Default Welcome back Samlad!

Indeed welcome back Samlad.......you were sorely missed.

For the past few days, the members have been labouring under Tom's laissez faire liberal moderating regime. In fact he bored us to tears and caused some of us to fall asleep by allowing threads that had exceeded their sell by date after 50posts to run on and on and on..........in some cases exceeding 300 odd posts.

Now I have'nt actually seen Sam logged in, so how do I know he is back? Well, I was in the process of composing a post on a thread (which usually takes me a little time to arrange my thoughts in my head) and when I got around to hit the submit button, I got back a cryptic message about "selecting an invalid thread", which has now disappeared from general chat.

So stop hiding Sam, you little scallywag, I can sense your presence again.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post

For the past few days, the members have been labouring under Tom's laissez faire liberal moderating regime. In fact he bored us to tears and caused some of us to fall asleep by allowing threads that had exceeded their sell by date after 50posts to run on and on and on..........in some cases exceeding 300 odd posts.

Now I have'nt actually seen Sam logged in, so how do I know he is back? Well, I was in the process of composing a post on a thread (which usually takes me a little time to arrange my thoughts in my head) and when I got around to hit the submit button, I got back a cryptic message about "selecting an invalid thread", which has now disappeared from general chat.

Just look out for my little green light, brother. Truly, I'm flattered

If you're bored, I believe that there is a 'secret society' that people can post in. I'm sure could enjoy yourself over there

Oh, and I haven't deleted anything in a while to be fair.
    Last edited by samlad; 18-11-11 at 16:17.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Nicole (18-11-11)

I'm sorry for boring you there mate, next time ill be sure to ban a few feckers and cause some shit
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

MrNiceGuy2010 (18-11-11)

Reviews

I know how you feel, I was just about to post on the Ana massage thread and now it's gone, maybe a PM to management from her would have sufficed

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post

ok class today we will change a carlos post into a benny post watch carefully everyone....

sam did you delete a thread i was going to post on?

tom your a tool!

class dismissed...lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

MrNiceGuy2010 (18-11-11)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I know how you feel, I was just about to post on the Ana massage thread and now it's gone, maybe a PM to management from her would have sufficed
    its just moved mate...like you suggested...lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    its just moved mate...like you suggested...lol
    Fuck, you mean I was right, gotta work on that

Fuck, you mean I was right, gotta work on that
    i would not say you were right...after all i agreed with you and mods are never right...lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i would not say you were right...after all i agreed with you and mods are never right...lol
    Phew, thanks, was starting to be paranoid, if I'm thinking like a mod I hope i wrote down where I left my brain for when I need it LOL

Phew, thanks, was starting to be paranoid, if I'm thinking like a mod I hope i wrote down where I left my brain for when I need it LOL
    with a penis the size of yours you will never need a brain bud.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast