Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow....

Blog Entries

Just wanted to say I got 2 PMs since this post from clients saying they've seen this lady and her photos are real, so it seems I was likely worrying about nothing.

Default Well......................

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Just wanted to say I got 2 PMs since this post from clients saying they've seen this lady and her photos are real, so it seems I was likely worrying about nothing.
    i never suggested that her photos were false.I was simply comparing what an amazing woman looks like to what an average good looking woman looks like.You know just to maybe start off a topic but nope....West just because you state this doesnt im wrong or right or whatever........

If your hairs too long i can get you a haircut,if your short money i can give you a loan ,if you need a job i can point you in the right direction etc etc .........but what i cant do is give someone a sense of humour.

You cunts even have the audacity to question the fact that i had liver problems last Oct.

You couldnt even tell whether i was taking the piss or not going or coming.

Just remember Pat ,its you got rid of Dick Spunk.The way Dick saw it is this.He posted here time after time with differing posts and got lots of responses.The Paws comes along and every post that Dick Spunk puts up ,its dickless this or that.Thats why he left and i dont fuckin blame him.

Remember that Pat,
    West.

Reviews

I'm short of cash west - now how's about that loan?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Just remember Pat ,its you got rid of Dick Spunk.The way Dick saw it is this.He posted here time after time with differing posts and got lots of responses.The Paws comes along and every post that Dick Spunk puts up ,its dickless this or that.Thats why he left and i dont fuckin blame him.

Remember that Pat,
    West.
    Well I don't know if you truly know Dick well enough to speak for him like this, but I know this much - Myself and Dick exchanged a fair few PMs and he never mentioned to me he had any issue with Paws - If he did and this is why he left, well how am I supposed to know about problems if I'm not told of them, maybe if he'd just said something I could have looked into it and resolved it if there was an issue, but he said nowt.

Default Well maybe thats not the reason so.......................

Well I don't know if you truly know Dick well enough to speak for him like this, but I know this much - Myself and Dick exchanged a fair few PMs and he never mentioned to me he had any issue with Paws - If he did and this is why he left, well how am I supposed to know about problems if I'm not told of them, maybe if he'd just said something I could have looked into it and resolved it if there was an issue, but he said nowt.
    but ,just so you know the reason im out...............your taking the piss by saying i wasnt clear ,jumping on the wagon and clearly taking the piss.Like i said i'll draw the line for you.

Good Luck,
    West.

If these clients can pm you why cant they post a review? Have you given any thought to encouraging more genuine reviews?

Reviews

Default i sorry punterminator

firstly
    im sorry trish stratus is by no means a pig,just check out the rest of her gallery.
    she is one the most downloaded sport stars (weither wrestling is sport or not thats a new thread) on the net

and secondly
    if you ,big paws and westside have a problem with each other PM each other and keep it of the board. the rest of us dont really care.

regards
    nbt

Reviews

Cool ninebythree

And in what way do you think ninebythree that your opinion of me posting on the boards or what I post on the boards will affect if and when I post??
    In other words I don't care if you want me to post here or not, I will anyway ............. obviously!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

Default big paaws

i dont have a problem with when or where u post .believe or not i find some of ure posts interesting ,informative and even funny

i just cant see why ye take up pages with yer sniping at each other. the message boards is there so we the punters can get a better service so why spoil it

regards
    nbt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12