Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Wow....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default Wow....

    Amazing looking new girl posted in Cork. Won't be able to make a visit myself until next week but if anyone has the pleasure in the meantime, please let us know...

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/3253/...sh-escort.html

    Edit: Just notice it's €190 for half an hour - may have to think twice..
    Last edited by punterminator; 17-01-08 at 12:51.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Allow me to show you what amazing is.......................

    Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Amazing looking new girl posted in Cork. Won't be able to make a visit myself until next week but if anyone has the pleasure in the meantime, please let us know...

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/3253/...sh-escort.html

    Edit: Just notice it's 190 for half an hour - may have to think twice..
    http://www.trishstratus.com/gallery/...=1&picture=006

    And im not even into blondes much,
    Westside.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    http://www.trishstratus.com/gallery/...=1&picture=006

    And im not even into blondes much,
    Westside.
    You think it's the same person? Good spot if it is..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Its not the same person..........................................

    Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    You think it's the same person? Good spot if it is..
    just comparing what an amazing woman looks like with an average reasonably good looking woman.


    No comparison at all,
    Westside.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Has anyone any info that these photos are fake? Please speak up if you do, because so far we've taken them as genuine, because the lady sent us them in high res from what seemed like a reputable photographer and assured us they were. Thanks.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    just comparing what an amazing woman looks like with an average reasonably good looking woman.


    No comparison at all,
    Westside.
    Wow - that's funny - I think she's a pig, just goes to show how tastes/opinions differ. Just because you think something westie - don't make it so!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Well your one of the very few people.................

    Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Wow - that's funny - I think she's a pig, just goes to show how tastes/opinions differ. Just because you think something westie - don't make it so!
    ..that would call Trish Stratus a pig.

    Just because i think something dont make it so...........well guess what??????????


    Continue your serch for a gf.oh sorry OWO,
    Westside.

  8. #8

    Default

    I have never come across any of the Czech girls with fake photos although some are well past the sell-by date. They tend to be gorgeous but short on the GFE

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Cool A Little Honesty

    Punterminator I think you hit a nerve there with west ............. I agree with you, west does seem to think that whatever he says is a fact no matter how ridiculous his ramblings become!!
    His insights into the female psyche alone are laughable "......... a bad punt can be turned to a good punt if you know how to treat a girl, I usually blah blah bollocks blah" etc.
    One minute he's a "death's door" the next he's "tearing ligaments down the gym" then he says "won't be here much longer because (too boring to repeat)" followed by numerous irrelevant threads usually titled "hey sweetie", question for the sweetie", "the sweetie hates me because ........." followed by more shite talk!!
    The harsh truth is (brace yourself west!!) that the only female you attract west is your bitch dog, the only sexual activity you have is masturbating to your own deafboy reviews of male escorts and the only exercise you get is cleaning up after said sexual activity.
    Why am I hitting you with this dose of brutal honesty west? Because when somebody as obviously sexually, emotionally and mentally dysfunctional as you has the nerve to say to someone like punterminator (a normal regular punter like me) "continue your search for a gf.oh sorry OWO," well I just can't ignore the idioticy of it .............. you haven't got a girlfriend west, get it?! The only girlfriends you claim to have had were "mostly escorts"!! They were not girlfriends west, they were you paying for sex with a little GFE thrown in ................. wake-fucking-up!!

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Nope .......................

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Punterminator I think you hit a nerve there with west ............. I agree with you, west does seem to think that whatever he says is a fact no matter how ridiculous his ramblings become!!
    His insights into the female psyche alone are laughable "......... a bad punt can be turned to a good punt if you know how to treat a girl, I usually blah blah bollocks blah" etc.
    One minute he's a "death's door" the next he's "tearing ligaments down the gym" then he says "won't be here much longer because (too boring to repeat)" followed by numerous irrelevant threads usually titled "hey sweetie", question for the sweetie", "the sweetie hates me because ........." followed by more shite talk!!
    The harsh truth is (brace yourself west!!) that the only female you attract west is your bitch dog, the only sexual activity you have is masturbating to your own deafboy reviews of male escorts and the only exercise you get is cleaning up after said sexual activity.
    Why am I hitting you with this dose of brutal honesty west? Because when somebody as obviously sexually, emotionally and mentally dysfunctional as you has the nerve to say to someone like punterminator (a normal regular punter like me) "continue your search for a gf.oh sorry OWO," well I just can't ignore the idioticy of it .............. you haven't got a girlfriend west, get it?! The only girlfriends you claim to have had were "mostly escorts"!! They were not girlfriends west, they were you paying for sex with a little GFE thrown in ................. wake-fucking-up!!

    Paws
    Looks like i struck a nerve.


    Poor Paws,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •