Thread: Patty

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SR71 View Post
    Brother Carlos, tis me, crawling out of the rock...I don't agree with this banning until there is a post from Patty or any other banned member for that matter.(but that won't happen because their accounts are already banned)

I agree investigations were done, for all the matters not only now, but there is no explanation from the 'guilty' party. Yes, EI staff are doing their job but is not a democratic society we live in, in this day and age.

Everything we read comes from the decision taken by EI, if there was fixing of reviews etc, that shit happens, lets not deny it. Only it is done in very good way(I think).
    I don't really understand your post. This isn't an episode of Scooby Doo where the guilty party comes out and say they would've gotten away with it had it not been for those meddlin' kids at E-I and then go on to explain themselves. I don't think E-I would ban a few of their paying advertisers without proper evidence or just on a hunch, do you? And in any case, banned members obviously can't post as yo know.

As for fixing of reviews probably being more widespread... well of course. But just because it happens far more than can be proven doesn't mean that action shouldn't be taken when it is proven.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ChiefHandker For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (13-11-11)