Thread: Man Claims Prostitute Turned Into Donkey

Default Man Claims Prostitute Turned Into Donkey

Backing That Ass Up, I wonder was he hung like a horse himself...

Man Claims Prostitute Turned Into Donkey.

Updated: Wednesday. 26 Oct 2011, 1:21 PM EDT.

(NewsCore). A man caught having sex with a donkey told a court in Zimbabwe the animal was actually a prostitute who turned into a donkey in the night.

Sunday Moyo. 28, was found by police officers performing a sex act on the donkey, who was lying on the ground tied to a tree, just after 4:00am local time, a court in Zvishavane, about 185 miles (300 kilometers) south of the capital Harare, heard.

He was arrested Monday in the Mandava township of Zvishavane and charged with bestiality, the New Zimbabwe newspaper reported.

Admitting the crime, Moyo told the court,"Your worship, I only came to know that I was being intimate with a donkey when I got arrested. I had hired a prostitute and paid US$20 for the service at Down Town night club, and I don't know how she then became a donkey."

He also claimed he was in love with the animal, telling the court,"I think I am also a donkey. I do not know what happened when I left the bar, but I am seriously in love with [the] donkey," The Herald newspaper reported.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpps/news...#ixzz1cbAdQ4hw

2. Default

Everyone loves a sexy ass !!!

I wonder if he ahem.. brayed when he came?