Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: why men are weak

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Name one woman professional footballer!
    Andy Gray & Richard Keys Laughing At Women's Football

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I take it you have never studied Hinduism. There are more female gods than male.

Females of the Soviet seem to know a thing or two about Nuclear Power

We dont open watches because we know we couldn't put it back together again, we tend to watch eejit men do that

We only want to get married so we legally have you by the balls.

We don't need a penis, we have a set of balls. Yours.

How many men can suck their own penis?

Ya Just remember boys, we may be on our knees but we have you by the balls.
    no woman ever has me by the balls unless shes told ha. if there was no men in the morning think about the carnage, sport would be gone as a spectator sport any way, what cars would be invented or maintained, who would fix everything basically from roads to housing problem you name it. you see the problem is women arent skilled in this regard you would not believe some of the basic things a man takes for granted that women wouldnt have a clue how to do, like they cant even change a tyre, women hate men we all know that, if a man is sexist there is up roar if a woman is sexist as so many have been on this site nothing is said that because we let ye have yer moment we dont care because we know the truth, end of rant

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by brian twiggs View Post
    no woman ever has me by the balls unless shes told ha. if there was no men in the morning think about the carnage, sport would be gone as a spectator sport any way, what cars would be invented or maintained, who would fix everything basically from roads to housing problem you name it. you see the problem is women arent skilled in this regard you would not believe some of the basic things a man takes for granted that women wouldnt have a clue how to do, like they cant even change a tyre, women hate men we all know that, if a man is sexist there is up roar if a woman is sexist as so many have been on this site nothing is said that because we let ye have yer moment we dont care because we know the truth, end of rant
    You have a few good points BT but I had to read it twice just to understand it. What ever happened to grammer, commas, apostrophies etc ? Maybe it's my age but I had proper written English beaten into me, not the way of things anymore, probably better ???
    There is a common thread to a lot of advertising aimed at women in recent times - men are idiots !
    Worth remembering though that this probably constitutes positive discrimation, after women being 2nd class citizens right throughout history. Black people in the states are enjoying some of this too, they get away with saying shit whitey never would.
    White males have had it too good for too long & it's time to sit back, suck it up & accept that while we personally haven't done diddly, our type has behaved very badly.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    You have a few good points BT but I had to read it twice just to understand it. What ever happened to grammer, commas, apostrophies etc ? Maybe it's my age but I had proper written English beaten into me, not the way of things anymore, probably better ???
    There is a common thread to a lot of advertising aimed at women in recent times - men are idiots !
    Worth remembering though that this probably constitutes positive discrimation, after women being 2nd class citizens right throughout history. Black people in the states are enjoying some of this too, they get away with saying shit whitey never would.
    White males have had it too good for too long & it's time to sit back, suck it up & accept that while we personally haven't done diddly, our type has behaved very badly.
    grammar not my strong point I suppose but the world would go on without that, we have had it too good but all of my statements are fact not sexist, our type has behaved badly but i am sooo proud to be a man. almost everything we take for granted today was once invented by a man, television, cars, internet etc. i will always stand up for fellow men as we can not give out about women but women are allowed let loose on us. women have great qualities but you can live without them, mens qualities you just physically cant.

Reviews

grammar not my strong point I suppose but the world would go on without that, we have had it too good but all of my statements are fact not sexist, our type has behaved badly but i am sooo proud to be a man. almost everything we take for granted today was once invented by a man, television, cars, internet etc. i will always stand up for fellow men as we can not give out about women but women are allowed let loose on us. women have great qualities but you can live without them, mens qualities you just physically cant.
    You seem to miss my point, it's a natural thing for positive discrimation to occur when people who have been mistreated get some equality. I am not either proud or ashamed of being a white male, it's just the way it is.
    Who's to say what women might have created had they been given equal opportunities ? Men & women have their place in society & neither should be given rights over the other but we are different & cannot be equal because of that.
    Oscar Wilde

6. Default

You seem to miss my point, it's a natural thing for positive discrimation to occur when people who have been mistreated get some equality. I am not either proud or ashamed of being a white male, it's just the way it is.
    Who's to say what women might have created had they been given equal opportunities ? Men & women have their place in society & neither should be given rights over the other but we are different & cannot be equal because of that.
    i agree with this but we have to live in the here and now. we should be treated equally of course but in my life women have tried to double cross me and i suppose i have lost total faith in them. when i see some of the comments that women have said about men i just think if it was the other way round there would be up roar. that not equality.. give respect get respect that the way i live my live not changing now

Reviews

i agree with this but we have to live in the here and now. we should be treated equally of course but in my life women have tried to double cross me and i suppose i have lost total faith in them. when i see some of the comments that women have said about men i just think if it was the other way round there would be up roar. that not equality.. give respect get respect that the way i live my live not changing now
    I have had individual women dump on me & have some pretty open emotional wounds to prove it but all of womankind is not to blame for that.
    Yeah women can get away with more than men now. Maybe you'd prefer to be living in the time when only sons could inherit land ? when women couldn't vote ? when they had to go cap in hand to men for any money they might need ? when they got married & had to stop working straight away (as recently as 1960, when my mother had to stop) ?
    Count yourself lucky that they don't demand that we endure all this & just have to put up with some superficial shit to balance the books.
    Oscar Wilde

Have you read this thread in its entirety?

I take it you read the comments re women in the preceding posts? You did? Oh good. Now go and look up tongue in cheek, and ask yourself why you have that little red block under your name.

For gods sake. Posters like this one are a good reason for not logging on.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

TheNads (06-11-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Have you read this thread in its entirety?

I take it you read the comments re women in the preceding posts? You did? Oh good. Now go and look up tongue in cheek, and ask yourself why you have that little red block under your name.

For gods sake. Posters like this one are a good reason for not logging on.
    Simmer down Lucy, not worth the hi blood pressure.
    Oscar Wilde

Simmer down Lucy, not worth the hi blood pressure.

I have dealt with him before. Im in a good mood actually
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast